Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomas has a lob on said:
so stating the obvious then its clear if this deal has any legs it seems the ball is well and truly now in mr lescotts court! i for 1 hope he does whats required.

yeh, i reckon we'll find out in the next couple of days, we can't wait for ever for him to make a decision

bizzbo said:
Pabbers said:
I think he will only go if Everton accept a bid, like most players.

He wants the money, like we all do.

If it come down to Everton or City....which its not, and it never will,
thats not the choice anymore...its £100k or £45k....you decide!

I think he would pick City....and I DID think he was nailed on for City....not sure now!

the thing that confuses me, is that, by your own estimation, City should be ahead of Everton the season after next, but you don't accept that this may be a factor in Jolean's thinking.

Ok, I see what your saying mate, but that is such a massive ask, even if you can buy everything in the world....come Xmas...Hughes could be out....and another manager in,
this will also be a factor in his decision.

At Everton, we have cracking bunch of players that are mates, and a very close unit....Lescott, by all acounts is one of the main men in this, gets them all together, nights out, trips, parties....family days etc.

Thats alot to give up, BUT everything has a price !

I'd snap their hand off for Alex...him Ivanovic and Belletti were far superior to Terry and Carvalho last season,real educated footie watchers could see that a mile away.

If we get Alex over Lescott we'll finish top 3..get both I think we'll win it.

Pabbers said:
bizzbo said:
the thing that confuses me, is that, by your own estimation, City should be ahead of Everton the season after next, but you don't accept that this may be a factor in Jolean's thinking.

Ok, I see what your saying mate, but that is such a massive ask, even if you can buy everything in the world....come Xmas...Hughes could be out....and another manager in,

At Everton, we have cracking bunch of players that are mates, and a very close unit....Lescott, by all acounts is one of the main men in this, gets them all together, nights out, trips, parties....family days etc.

You know what, you're right. He should stay and play happy families at Everton, because if we're going to break the monopoly of the top four (which isn't going to be easy), we need players who are a bit more ambitious than that. We've offered a fair price for the player, which Everton have refused. Fair enough, we move on. My preference would be Alex.

just got in and speed read the last 30/40 pages.....utter waffle/shite.

a transfer fee is directly related to the wages a player earns - Tranny cost 80mil he earns 250k per week, Ade and Carlos cost 25mil and they will earn 160k etc etc.

if Everton reject a 20mil offer for Lescott then it puts him in the 100+k per week bracket - will the blue dippers offer him such a deal to placate him?....will they fuckers like.

i will happily eat humble pie if worng however i repeat that this deal is already done, whatever bollocks we are reading and hearing is purely for the fans and media - JL will be ours for circa 20mil, whether or not he has to PUBLICALLY put in a transfer request is irrelevant.

if Everton seriously wanted to keep him and were not entertaining selling JL to us they would be PUBLICALLY talking about wanting to sit down with him to organize an improved contract.

this transfer will happen.

Concur

Big lol at some City fans .

1-We need Joleon Lescott
2-Offer any price
3-Everton won't sell him
4-Up the price . They'll accept it sooner or later .
5-Everton tell City to get lost again
6-We don't need him anyway
7-Blah blah is much better
8-Lescott is shite
9-Pull out of the deal
10- ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Get used to it .
Everton won't sell . You'll offer £30 mill , and they will say NO , and you'll pretend to pull the deal , but in reality , the players don't want to come , or they would have come wouldn't they ?

If Everton had more money , you probably wouldn't have gotten Tevez either :o)

hgblue said:
Pabbers said:

You know what, you're right. He should stay and play happy families at Everton, because if we're going to break the monopoly of the top four (which isn't going to be easy), we need players who are a bit more ambitious than that. We've offered a fair price for the player, which Everton have refused. Fair enough, we move on. My preference would be Alex.

If he stays with us, WE will have better chance of getting in the top 4, than without him.

So that would mean its going to be even harder for you!

Danamy said:
Hmmmmmm..............Strange?
I heard that he's going to put a request in as it's the only way he can join us........and yes he wants to!
i hope if he is going to do it he will do it soon so some of these everton fans can go on their own forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.