Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
Big lol at some City fans .

1-We need Joleon Lescott
2-Offer any price
3-Everton won't sell him
4-Up the price . They'll accept it sooner or later .
5-Everton tell City to get lost again
6-We don't need him anyway
7-Blah blah is much better
8-Lescott is shite
9-Pull out of the deal
10- ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Get used to it .
Everton won't sell . You'll offer £30 mill , and they will say NO , and you'll pretend to pull the deal , but in reality , the players don't want to come , or they would have come wouldn't they ?

If Everton had more money , you probably wouldn't have gotten Tevez either :o)

hahahaha now thats funny ................. please tell me you are not here all week

Sébastien Bassong = Completely shit. Much worse than the Nedum or Dunne

Alex - Dont rate him at all myself, hes been pretty poor up till last season. Also hes become a big player at chelsea after us pissing them off we wont go back there, for a while at least.

Personally I still think this will happen the money we are offering for Lescott is way too much for him to turn down and Everton wont be able to strengthen without the money, and they desperately need to.

I say again I will be amazed if Lescott keeps his mouth shut with the money that is on offer - unless he is getting death threats from the Bin Dippers we all know thats happened before !

It will be sorted one way or another in the next week IMO, I am not bothered if we get him or not as long as we go for one of the sensible backups not the ones I mentioned above !

1-We need Joleon Lescott
2-Offer any price
3-Everton won't sell him
8-Lescott is shite
9-Pull out of the deal
10- ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Get used to it .
Everton won't sell . You'll offer £30 mill , and they will say NO , and you'll pretend to pull the deal , but in reality , the players don't want to come , or they would have come wouldn't they ?

its a transfer forum ffs, thats what happens fans come on and discuss transfers. . . . . were fickle and guess what so are you its called being a football fan. are you the same DSOB thats always been on here i remember you being a poster of some intelligence who you could have a decent debate with? posts like that dont show you in a decent light.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Danamy said:
Hmmmmmm..............Strange?
I heard that he's going to put a request in as it's the only way he can join us........and yes he wants to!
i hope if he is going to do it he will do it soon so some of these everton fans can go on their own forums

The fact that he wants to come tells it's own story but like the Terry saga the clubs aren't going to make it easy for them.

1-We need Joleon Lescott
2-Offer any price
3-Everton won't sell him
8-Lescott is shite
9-Pull out of the deal
10- ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Get used to it .

its funny how you're clinging on to one player. You have probably the worst ground in the football leagues. Your fans are shocking, and are outnumbered by city fans. Finally, you're scouse.

Pabbers said:
hgblue said:
You know what, you're right. He should stay and play happy families at Everton, because if we're going to break the monopoly of the top four (which isn't going to be easy), we need players who are a bit more ambitious than that. We've offered a fair price for the player, which Everton have refused. Fair enough, we move on. My preference would be Alex.

If he stays with us, WE will have better chance of getting in the top 4, than without him.

So that would mean its going to be even harder for you!

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you have zero chance of breaking into the top four. Decent club, decent team, excellent manager, but top four? No way. Unless you attract some serious investment, we are the better option for an ambitious footballer.

hgblue said:
Pabbers said:
If he stays with us, WE will have better chance of getting in the top 4, than without him.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you have zero chance of breaking into the top four. Decent club, decent team, excellent manager, but top four? No way. Unless you attract some serious investment, we are the better option for an ambitious footballer.

Even Kenwright stated this ^^^

hgblue said:
Pabbers said:

We have done it before mate

hgblue said:
Pabbers said:

i actually disagree there with whats goin on at arsenal i think ours spurs and evertons tails will be right up think we'll all think its a chance to nab 4th, not saying they will but this is the best chance there has ever been.

I am going to predict that Everton will finish 7th next season both Ourselves and spuds will overtake you, and you will get knocked out of the Europa League fairly early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.