Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcliam said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
They're not even close to the top 10 in the Prem m8 and you know it .
They're good yes , and will improve your squad no end , but they are not top 10 Premiership players .

Okay then, who are your top 10 strikers in the prem?

I didn't mention top 10 strikers bud , but said top 10 players .

hello said:
Forget about Everton attendances.

Think of how pissed off Wolves are right now, make no mistake £3m or so Everton will have to pay them would be a huge advantage over the likes of Stoke\Burnley\Birmingham etc, in terms of salries etc.

This clause and the severence to lescott himself could be the primary reason for Everton trying to squeeze every pound out of us.

£18m, 3m to wolves 2m to lescott leave 13m, that would by a 21 year old untested championship fullback and bobby fucking zamora. Now if the shoe was on the other foot would we want to swap lescott for Naughton & Zamora?

If Lescott went for £18 mill , Wolves would get 15% of £13 mill which is about 1.95 mill .
£5 mill being the initial transfer fee approx .

I'd like City to walk away from this deal simply because it's apparent that Everton are happy to cut off their metaphorical nose to spite their face. Haven't got a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of, yet their fans are on our forum giving it the big "I am".

Do me a fuckin' favour...Hughes should put his faith in Neds, Micah, Toure, and Kompany...

markbmcfc said:
I must have missed this summer. Barry, Tevez, Adebayor, Toure?? Your saying these players are not top 10 premiership players? Given three of those finished in teams in the top four? Tevez and Adebayor especially would walk into most teams in the world. Probably only Barca and Madrid the only exceptions.

Please dont tell me the past few months was all a dream and we still have Vass.

They're good yes , and will improve your squad no end , but they are not top 10 Premiership players .

Are you for real?? Strikers better than Adebayor. Torres? Rooney? Drogba? That's 3 at a push nevermind 10! I'm not even going to waste my time on the other positions

Pabbers said:
not my fault! said:
Have I missed something? Are you a red bin dipper? omg.... Your all on here tonight, red and blue dippers!
I must admit my whole family are scousers and infact red dippers (I know I have tried to hide the fact but what ya gonna do eh) and my other half is a rag so I get views from fans of two of the top four on a daily basis and I can tell you now that both sets of fans are cacking it. The dippers dont think we will threaten them in the next year but will do within three (maybe just maybe before the three) the rag other half is kinda skittish now but she thinks we will be there soon enough. The players we have bought can only strengthen us and you have to admit that we are now more likely to break the top four than any other team. I think Arsenal are the ones who will drop out but after that it's got to be Liverpool as Chelski and the rags are to strong. Just my point of view.

Sandwich right between them aint ya mate.

My point was....that it means nothing.

Tell me about it... A right mare. As for the atendance issue it was a joke with DSOB as we had this debate yesterday in good humour. And I may add he said I won the argument ;-)

markbmcfc said:
I must have missed this summer. Barry, Tevez, Adebayor, Toure?? Your saying these players are not top 10 premiership players? Given three of those finished in teams in the top four? Tevez and Adebayor especially would walk into most teams in the world. Probably only Barca and Madrid the only exceptions.

Please dont tell me the past few months was all a dream and we still have Vass.

To be honest, if you dont see how dumb that is then its pointless me engaging into a decent debate about it.

As Matty said, Everton have been better than us for some time, you wont find a guy on here that will dispute that. If you guys are on here to hear that, then please, soak it up and enjoy it.

That was then, this is now, and we've become better than you for the season ahead without a ball being kicked. If you disagree, im quite happy to have a wager with you for some serious money that we will finish above you in the league this year.

Frankly, bitching about who is better than who is pointless. I dont like it, I feel arrogant just for mentioning it in the paragraph above. I would however have a little more respect for you if you looked at the situation at face value, and not with your bias towards your team. I look at teams, and players and admit some of there players are better than ours, away from the top four. I think you have a little trouble admitting that when it comes to City, for whatever reason.

bluwes said:
true8lue said:
How many of the above would you trust to keep Torres or Shrek quiet??

Of course we need Lescott.
Dunnie

Agreed, and if the Kolo can't then why did we sign him. And while we are at it, the same goes for Vincent. He's either quality at CB or not, and if he is, then he needs games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.