Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this thread actually about lescott, or sylvain f'ing distin . distin was good , but were looking for world class defenders here , talk about lowering your standards. anyways i think we should fuck lescott off. everton wont budge unless we offer about 38 bastard million , get it sorted quick or just go for someone else, seasons not long away , youve gotta allow time for players to gel , we need the squad in place 2 weeks before hand .

azatheblue said:
is this thread actually about lescott, or sylvain f'ing distin . distin was good , but were looking for world class defenders here , talk about lowering your standards. anyways i think we should fuck lescott off. everton wont budge unless we offer about 38 bastard million , get it sorted quick or just go for someone else, seasons not long away , youve gotta allow time for players to gel , we need the squad in place 2 weeks before hand .

It's not been about Lescot for ages. It's mostly about frightened Everton fans trying to convince us and themselves, that they are better than us and always have been and always will be.
I think most of them are the fuckwits that have been banned by their own forums, so they cling to this place like shit to a blanket.

stony said:
azatheblue said:

It's not been about Lescot for ages. It's mostly about frightened Everton fans trying to convince us and themselves, that they are better than us and always have been and always will be.
I think most of them are the fuckwits that have been banned by their own forums, so they cling to this place like shit to a blanket.

haha makes sense

travelman said:
back page of the muen says we are pulling out of the chase and going after either Alex or Bassong

muen are full of shit and just copy and paste all the tabloids.

we will be back for Lescott today.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Telegraph say we'll go back with a bid in excess of £20mil

not claiming itk shit here, but i'll just say that the general manager of the company who i work for is a scouser and his uncle has a strong connection with E.F.C.....he says its done for around 22million??
Hope i'm right.......but who knows

But he has been pretty spot on with the players he tells me they (E.F.C) are signing over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.