Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uwe Rösler said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Telegraph say we'll go back with a bid in excess of £20mil

not claiming itk shit here, but i'll just say that the general manager of the company who i work for is a scouser and his uncle has a strong connection with E.F.C.....he says its done for around 22million??
Hope i'm right.......but who knows

But he has been pretty spot on with the players he tells me they (E.F.C) are signing over the years

Not claiming to be an ITK either but an Everton at my work, his dad claims to be an ITK and he says Everton will announce today at approx 2.30 that they have sold Lescott for 22.5 million.

Fingers crossed.

doomuk said:
Uwe Rösler said:
not claiming itk shit here, but i'll just say that the general manager of the company who i work for is a scouser and his uncle has a strong connection with E.F.C.....he says its done for around 22million??
Hope i'm right.......but who knows

But he has been pretty spot on with the players he tells me they (E.F.C) are signing over the years

Not claiming to be an ITK either but an Everton at my work, his dad claims to be an ITK and he says Everton will announce today at approx 2.30 that they have sold Lescott for 22.5 million.

Fingers crossed.
hope so mate i want this guy! even tho 22.5 is extremely steep.

Matty said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Would any of you rate Giggs as a top 10 player despite his age ?
No, the PFA award was a sympathy vote because he'd never won it. There was no way Giggs was in the top 10 best players last season yet alone the best.

agreed mate i heard a prem player from bolton on the giggs pfa and they vote for it in fukin january and at thr time giggs had about 3 weeks where he scored and had some good games and was in the media. so every1 said yeah giggs. But at the end of the season it was clearly our own superman that should have won, and the prem player even said it was steve to win. But because they vote in Jan that y fag giggs got it.

Not claiming to be ITK here but I just had a huge poo in the toilets here at work and it spoke to me and told me that Lescott is 100% done for a penny and the promise of a kiss.

Blue_Rossy said:
avoidconfusion said:
Not claiming to be ITK here but I just had a huge poo in the toilets here at work and it spoke to me and told me that Lescott is 100% done for a penny and the promise of a kiss.
Bit early to be smoking the funny stuff m8.

never too early.

In my view giving one of our main competitors £22.5m is bad business. £22.5m is worth more to them than Lescott is to us.

In my view we should have bailed out at a lower number and gone looking in Europe for a suitable player.

EDIT: I mean - it's not that he's even that good. He's like OK but nothing special. I would value him at perhaps 8m ~ 10m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.