Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
mcfcliam said:
What's all this 2:30pm about?

The worlds going to end, didn't you know? It is for whoever said Lescott is to be announced at that time anyways!! It was on a post this morning that Everton will announce Lescott to us at half 2PM. Be nice if it happens, however I can't see it.

Pmsl, not happening.

7 miniutes to go!! ;)

Chippy_boy said:
Dodge said:
So are you saying that we shouldn't be aiming to win the Premiership? If the club were aiming any lower I'd be well pissed off.

We should be aiming at winning the thing, nothing less.

If you went for a night out would you take aim at the fat little scrubber propping up the bar or the Cameron Diaz lookalike giving it the best moves on the dancefloor?

If Cameron tells you to fcuk off at least the scrubber will still be there! Aim for the scrubber and there's nowhere to go mate..trust me :)

Hoping to win the thing, perhaps. It's not a realistic goal though. I might hope to go out with Cameron Diaz, but that's not a realistic goal either.

(Although, OT, one of my best mates did go out with Farah Fawcett Majors about 30 years ago, by just chatting her up in a bar in New York... seriously!)

Cameron would deffo be realistic for me mate..one look at my one-pack and she'd be jelly.

Farah? Sure you don't mean Lee? ;)

C_T_I_D said:
mcfc1632 said:
There is a West Fan gets on Mancityfans - longstanding poster - saying that Upson bid confirmed and accepted

Believed when seen.

Too old & 4ins too short!
Brede Hangeland is the one we need................don't forget size
matters!

doomuk said:
Uwe Rösler said:
not claiming itk shit here, but i'll just say that the general manager of the company who i work for is a scouser and his uncle has a strong connection with E.F.C.....he says its done for around 22million??
Hope i'm right.......but who knows

But he has been pretty spot on with the players he tells me they (E.F.C) are signing over the years

Not claiming to be an ITK either but an Everton at my work, his dad claims to be an ITK and he says Everton will announce today at approx 2.30 that they have sold Lescott for 22.5 million.

Fingers crossed.

Here you go

The said Everton fan is sat next to me shrugging his shoulders - how shall I punish him for clearly not being ITK at all and getting our hopes up.

He is going to ring his contact now and ill let you know what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.