Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
doomuk said:
The said Everton fan is sat next to me shrugging his shoulders - how shall I punish him for clearly not being ITK at all and getting our hopes up.

He is going to ring his contact now and ill let you know what he says.

lol didnt get my hopes up mate, as a punishment why not just tell him your swapping him for a new friend and just make another up ;o)

Theo555 said:
Doomuk are you a city fan or just fancy a wind up?

Im a blue through and through - have been for 33 years.

Im not making it up - hes sat right next to me.

Think hes gonna come on and post himself in a min - hes just finishing his afternoon sales report but has txt his contact asking for an update.

Was at the cricket yesterday so I couldn't access the forum. Was assured yesterday morning by my source that the Lescott deal is definetly done and it's just an issue of Everton getting a replacement before it goes public. I don't believe him but he is adamant that the deal is done.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Was at the cricket yesterday so I couldn't access the forum. Was assured yesterday morning by my source that the Lescott deal is definetly done and it's just an issue of Everton getting a replacement before it goes public. I don't believe him but he is adamant that the deal is done.

You said the other night that Everton had accepted the £18m bid at 7pm.

FFS

mcfcliam said:

FFS
haha sussed him

mcfcliam said:

FFS

I know. He was clearly wrong. Hence why I don't believe him either but like I say he is adamant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.