Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like he says, there's no wonder people don't post what they hear. SWP Is A God, you have all of 2 posts to your name, you shouldn't even have the nerve to dare call people a twat just yet, if at all. I bet you are a new user who got banned previously for the slagging of Spursmad and Ajay? We're all having banter with Doomuk, but you and Theo are being bell-ends, cheesy bell-ends at that.

Pigeonho said:
Like he says, there's no wonder people don't post what they hear. SWP Is A God, you have all of 2 posts to your name, you shouldn't even have the nerve to dare call people a twat just yet, if at all. I bet you are a new user who got banned previously for the slagging of Spursmad and Ajay? We're all having banter with Doomuk, but you and Theo are being bell-ends, cheesy bell-ends at that.

Why?
So many times on here we have people claiming to know stuff and posting it. I remember the 'cousin' of Eto'o a while ago! This is a very poor attempt by Doomuk - a pretty obvious poor effort and I see no reason why these posters should not be banned from the site.

I apologise for my innapropriate language towards you Doomuk but people like yourself should just stop trying to waste our times with terrible predictions please

Theo555 said:
Pigeonho said:

Why?
So many times on here we have people claiming to know stuff and posting it. I remember the 'cousin' of Eto'o a while ago! This is a very poor attempt by Doomuk - a pretty obvious poor effort and I see no reason why these posters should not be banned from the site.

I apologise for my innapropriate language towards you Doomuk but people like yourself should just stop trying to waste our times with terrible predictions please

I never claimed to know anything - I told you what i had been told by an Everton fan who said his dad knew someone at the ground.
A mistake a clearly wont be making again because its just not worth the grief.

Theo555 said:
Pigeonho said:

Why?

Yeah I apologise for my language as well x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.