Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doomuk you sound like a right WUM to me. Bet your sitting there in your united t-shirt giving it loads over pictures of gary neville. puff.

Marvin said:
Ntini77 said:
Please don't be true
Nothing on westhamonline.net

I think he's the safest bet, and even if it's not happening now, it's quite likely.

No terry, and doesn't look like Lescott is coming so what other options are there?

1) Stick with Dunne. That would be OK by me, but he needs to cut out the errors
2) Hangelaand. Risky. One appalling debut season, and one good season
3) Upson
4) Go abroad. Too much of a gamble, and we don't ahve time to ease a player in in what is a key area of the team. It took Vidic 12 months. Materazzi was useless at everton

I do not see where Upson fits in to Hughes plans.
The big thing with Lescott is his versatility (hence the big price) at left back as Bridge does not have the best
fitness history.

IMHO if Joleon is the man (I think he is ) get this done at pretty much anything around the low to mid £20 mills
squad complete except xmas tweaking

He sat reading the forum laughing his arse off because your all giving me grief - the little Everton twat.

In all fairness he dosnt want Lescott to go and he told me what he'd been told in good faith but this is exactly why people dont post what theyve been told because they get slaughtered when it dosnt come off.

Hes going to post himself when he's finished laughing.

Im a city fan, look at some of my previous posts.

doomuk said:
He sat reading the forum laughing his arse off because your all giving me grief - the little Everton twat.

In all fairness he dosnt want Lescott to go and he told me what he'd been told in good faith but this is exactly why people dont post what theyve been told because they get slaughtered when it dosnt come off.

I still think your a total twat. and probably single.

swp is a god said:
doomuk said:

I think your a bit of a dick and with a name like yours prolly dream of arse bashing SWP and pretending he's a little boy - but hey ho - we all have our vains in life and thats yours.

doomuk said:
swp is a god said:
I think your a bit of a dick and with a name like yours prolly dream of arse bashing SWP and pretending he's a little boy - but hey ho - we all have our vains in life and thats yours.

now now girls ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.