Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok, maybe cheesy bell ends was a bit harsh, but one of these so called ITK's could just one day turn out to be right but won't publish their knowledge cos the abuse the others get. Personally I think Ajay, Spursmad and any one else who claims to be ITK is full of shit and after attention, as if someone like that can get so close to the players or hierarchy of the club, why the fuck would they waste their time on some random forum?!!! Surely someone of such stature would have better things to do? I know I would if I was, for example, best mates with Ireland. I would have far more entertaining things to do than trawl the net looking for the most popular forum to get peoples juices goin. Just my opinion, but to me there are no ITK's, only people who have heard from a friend of a cousins former room mate etc etc.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
I know. He was clearly wrong. Hence why I don't believe him either but like I say he is adamant.
your source is adam ant? FFS i've heard it all now.

He's not as good as Niall Quinn's Disco Pants!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
You'll have to excuse Theo, he got badly burnt in the TFM fiasco

Keep smilin theo ;o)

I have never understood this comment you always give me Nixon and would love you to explain it, if you can.

I never believed TFM and loved his thread as I found it hilarious how some (citoeast) loved to believe every word he said!

Why was I burnt?

This transfer seems to have gone on forever now. I think we should put in a final offer of £20mil if rejected walk away. This needs to be resolved one way or another soon, it has gone on too long.

Just to give a quick word in the defence of the little bloke sat next to me, I did tell him this morning that lescott would be announced at half two. This was the only time so far I had been told anything with any certainty and to be fair its normally pretty accurate. Clearly not this time.

That said I hope you dont get him, you'll struggle to finish above us.

I always quite liked city fans, but on here and on 606 you all seem to have lost the plot. You aint won nothing yet, in fact recently you've been relegated more times than trophies you have won.

Tactical Genius said:
This transfer seems to have gone on forever now. I think we should put in a final offer of £20mil if rejected walk away. This needs to be resolved one way or another soon, it has gone on too long.

If £18m was rejected, £20m is clearly going to be rejected.

Either make the dippers an offer they can't refuse or don't put in a bid at all.

Theo555 said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
You'll have to excuse Theo, he got badly burnt in the TFM fiasco

Keep smilin theo ;o)

I have never understood this comment you always give me Nixon and would love you to explain it, if you can.

I never believed TFM and loved his thread as I found it hilarious how some (citoeast) loved to believe every word he said!

Why was I burnt?

methinks Sir doth protest too much ;o)

art_0124.gif

mcfcliam said:
Tactical Genius said:

If £18m was rejected, £20m is clearly going to be rejected.

Either make the dippers an offer they can't refuse or don't put in a bid at all.

ehh? So Everton want less money? You don't go 15m? ... 18m? ... 25m? You'll be shit on bargain hunt.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
Just to give a quick word in the defence of the little bloke sat next to me, I did tell him this morning that lescott would be announced at half two. This was the only time so far I had been told anything with any certainty and to be fair its normally pretty accurate. Clearly not this time.

That said I hope you dont get him, you'll struggle to finish above us.

I always quite liked city fans, but on here and on 606 you all seem to have lost the plot. You aint won nothing yet, in fact recently you've been relegated more times than trophies you have won.

Enough said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.