Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellanis Hairdo said:
Pigeonho said:
Ah you beat me to it!! The day I register with ANY other club than City for one of their forums is the day I throw my 6ft carcus off the Beathem Tower! It's a poor show, registering with another club, I mean physically registering with a club other than your own.

Yeah thats probably fair enough. I only came on here because Doomuk was hassling me to so you knew he wasnt WUMing you and you are boring me now anyway.

You on the other hard are really interes.........zzzzzzzz

Oh ffs stop the bitching,the threads getting cluttered with shit now.Info seems to be coming in.

Didsbury Dave said:
Benarbia said:
No it's not

See Alonso at Liverpool, he WANTS to join Madrid

Lescott has said nothing no transfer request, no request for permission to speak to us

With regards to the transfer request, that says nothing. As JohnMc says, that changes the whole contractual and payoff situation.

With regards to not wanting to join us, all the evidence suggests he does.

In fact i would say with confidence that every one of our targets this year, including Terry and Eto'o, have shown an interest in joining us. That's why we're not going around firing bids in for the likes of Gerrard, Rooney and Kaka. You just end up looking stupid.

Its just, like Eto'o they'd like the loyalty payment more than just joining us on a huge contract.

If he wanted the move he should have let Everton know by now AND taken it public. We shouldn't be submitting 3rd bids.

Well we know we wont be held to ransom and we'll just walk.

There are plenty of other opportunities out there...

Lets see who Everton buy in the next month...

Can't wait for Robinho/Tevez to rip Phil Neville a new arsehole.

well the only slightly changed info I can find is still all just speculation really.

Liverpool Daily Post said:
City stand firm over Lescott

Jul 31 2009

Everton are bracing themselves for another Manchester City bid for Joleon Lescott but insist they will not sell the England international even for £30million.

Lescott arrived back from the club's Canada and USA tour on Friday and is expected to play at Coventry on Sunday in the club's next pre-season friendly.

Everton have turned down bids of £15million and £18million from City and there is now thought to be a £22million offer on the table soon.

But club sources at Goodison Park are making it clear their attitude has hardened over the issue to the extent even a bid approaching £30million would be rejected.

Lescott is also now aware the only way that stance will change is if he asks for a transfer.

Chairman Bill Kenwright and boss David Moyes have been adamant all summer they will not sell any of the side that reached the FA Cup final and finished fifth in the Premier League last season.

Everton may be working under financial restraints but sources underline they are under no pressure from the banks to sell players, as has been the case in the past.

City boss Mark Hughes has refused to rule out another move for Lescott but Everton are making it very clear he is wasting his time unless Lescott changes the dynamics of the situation by demanding a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.