Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemonkey71 said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:
That said I hope you dont get him, you'll struggle to finish above us.

Struggle? How so?

Fellanis Hairdo said:
in fact recently you've been relegated more times than trophies you have won.

whats your name? Yoda?

Read the post. I didnt say you would struggle - I dont think you will. You will finish top 8. What I said was that you will struggle to finish above us. As in top 5.

You've bought some mint players but they have got to have time to bed in surely? Whilst our first 11 should play well from the start of the season

Fellanis Hairdo said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Struggle? How so?

whats your name? Yoda?

Read the post. I didnt say you would struggle - I dont think you will. You will finish top 8. What I said was that you will struggle to finish above us. As in top 5.

You've bought some mint players but they have got to have time to bed in surely? Whilst our first 11 should play well from the start of the season

Yeah cos I forgot, you've got Jo to fire your goals haven't you?! I'm sure Jo will most definitely out-score Adebayor, Tevez and Robinho. Sorry mate, but I think you're lived on borrowed time for a few seasons now, and this is the one where you finish top 8, and we finish 5th.

bluebean said:
this is getting boring now! i agree to band in 20m and say either accept or walk away! then lescott either hands a transfer request in or he stays at a smaller club!

we should be moving on soon thou!

Lets not start the big club small club debate. I dont want to have to remind you how many trophies we have won compared to you, or how many times you have been reglegated compared to us.

I dont doubt that you have a massive fan base, but at the end of the day you enter the competition to win it, something with city have historically been shit at.

So bid your £20 million for lescott, get it rejected and walk away. Everyones happy.

There never used to be this bitterness between Everton and City - and its you lot causing it

i think a bit like the terry transfer hughes has been given some kind of word that lescott wants to come otherwise i think hughes would have pulled the plug already!!!! its just weather lescott is a man of his word or is he just another 2 faced lying c**t? im not bitter by the way.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
bluebean said:
this is getting boring now! i agree to band in 20m and say either accept or walk away! then lescott either hands a transfer request in or he stays at a smaller club!

we should be moving on soon thou!

Lets not start the big club small club debate. I dont want to have to remind you how many trophies we have won compared to you, or how many times you have been reglegated compared to us.

I dont doubt that you have a massive fan base, but at the end of the day you enter the competition to win it, something with city have historically been shit at.

So bid your £20 million for lescott, get it rejected and walk away. Everyones happy.

There never used to be this bitterness between Everton and City - and its you lot causing it

Says the man coming on a CITY forum stirring it, what a tosser.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:

Says the man coming on a CITY forum stirring it, what a tosser.

Ah you beat me to it!! The day I register with ANY other club than City for one of their forums is the day I throw my 6ft carcus off the Beathem Tower! It's a poor show, registering with another club, I mean physically registering with a club other than your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.