Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellanis Hairdo said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Struggle? How so?

whats your name? Yoda?

Read the post. I didnt say you would struggle - I dont think you will. You will finish top 8. What I said was that you will struggle to finish above us. As in top 5.
You've bought some mint players but they have got to have time to bed in surely? Whilst our first 11 should play well from the start of the season

Thats what I'm talking about aswell.....

You are not guaranteed top 5 yourselves anyway? Spurs/Villa/City..

spurs are strengthening and so are we....you've bought Jo and you havent got a pot to piss in to fund transfers. If we have pulled out of the Lescott deal you wont have that money to spend and we all know Kenwright is skint...

CITY / Hughes are thinking very big and that means a squad that match all eventualities in terms of injuries etc

We may be getting Lescott and Upson - that would work well

Any new info on lescott , can't be bothered to read through pages & pages of everton fans talking crap!

Pigeonho said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Says the man coming on a CITY forum stirring it, what a tosser.

Ah you beat me to it!! The day I register with ANY other club than City for one of their forums is the day I throw my 6ft carcus off the Beathem Tower! It's a poor show, registering with another club, I mean physically registering with a club other than your own.

Yeah thats probably fair enough. I only came on here because Doomuk was hassling me to so you knew he wasnt WUMing you and you are boring me now anyway.

Pigeonho said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

Ah you beat me to it!! The day I register with ANY other club than City for one of their forums is the day I throw my 6ft carcus off the Beathem Tower! It's a poor show, registering with another club, I mean physically registering with a club other than your own.

Haha drastic that! But I know what you mean, why would you bother?! I used to go on 606 every now and then but got sick of the idiots from other teams, what I liked about Bluemoon was that it was mainly City fans discussing what's going on at our club. Didn't realise there'd be that many clowns who go to the trouble of registering just to announce how great their team is. They're more to be pitied than laughed at!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:
Lets not start the big club small club debate. I dont want to have to remind you how many trophies we have won compared to you, or how many times you have been reglegated compared to us.

I dont doubt that you have a massive fan base, but at the end of the day you enter the competition to win it, something with city have historically been shit at.

So bid your £20 million for lescott, get it rejected and walk away. Everyones happy.

There never used to be this bitterness between Everton and City - and its you lot causing it

it's our fault they're bitter towards us. robinho shamelessly slaughtered their heroes on their own patch. and now we're bidding for one of their players. what kind of club are we becoming? can't we just be happy to have them above us in the league, meekly recieve their sanctimonious lectures, doff our caps and leave it at that?

mcfcliam said:
Pam said:
Some fornicator has just tole me we've walked away.

Who?

Hmmmm. Talk shite reported a few minutes ago something about Everton now saying they won't sell him for even 30 million. They didn't report City walking away. Come on Pam, spill.

I'm behind I think.

edit: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-city-plan-renewed-lescott-bid-1765586.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 65586.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.