Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bizzbo said:
Chippy_boy said:
It is embarrassing because patently, they don't want to sell and he doesn't want to move. Just offering more and more money is like saying I'll give you a million quid to let me shag your wife. It's offensive.

how do you know he doesnt want to move?

and why don't they just say, not for sale at any price?

Struth, of course he wants to leave! He may not want to stand up to Moyes, but that's a different issue. What manner of moron would not want to move in these circs. God help him if he's that stupid. He doesn't even have the twin Terry
dilemmas of having to move his family across the country and missing out on Chimps League. Behave.

Business 1 wants to buy an asset from Business 2.
Business 1 values the asset at X amount so pitches in lower in attempt to get the best deal for itself.
Business 2 rejects as it places a higher valuation on its asset and declines to negotiate. Business 2 says it won't sell at any price.
Business 1 then increases its bids ( to test the resolve of Business 2 ) in sensible increments until it is accepted or walks away when its its final offer is rejected.
Business 1 looks elsewhere.

It's not embarrassing, It's not begging nor is it desperation.
It's not always plain sailing. That's just the way it works in lots of cases.

johnmc said:
Who or what tells us that Lescott is keen on moving?

Dunno, maybe someone has been using tarot cards or maybe one of those 'magic' balls you shake & it tells your fortune.

Let's go elsewhere. Evilton have said they wouldn't sell for £30 mill. Lets look abroad, if we have to. I hate the greedy Toffee snivellers.

Pam said:
Let's go elsewhere. Evilton have said they wouldn't sell for £30 mill. Lets look abroad, if we have to. I hate the greedy Toffee snivellers.

Agreed, lets leave it. Let's get Agger.

rastus said:
Just on talkshite everton reportedly wont sell even for 30mil, should we offer 31 or pull out with dignity.

£31m for Lescott ?????
That would be bloody madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.