Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If City back out now we will look stupid, we should keep the price around £20m and keep the pressure on.

Everton will give in soon, they have to or he will leave for about £3m in three years time. They need £20m.

It's obvious Moyes doesn't want to sell at any price and if Lescott was desperate to move he would have handed in a formal transfer request already. Time to move on to another target of better quality, especially if > £30m is what Everton might compromise at we can get a lot better at CB for over £30m than Joleon bloody Lescott.

kiam06 said:
If City back out now we will look stupid, we should keep the price around £20m and keep the pressure on.

Everton will give in soon, they have to or he will leave for about £3m in three years time. They need £20m.
why will we look stupid, it shows that no one's gonna have our eyes out!
theres better players out there, all this bollocks about we want him because hes left footed is just that, bollocks. who really gives a shit wether your 2 CB's are different footed?

Pigeonho said:
I hope this half 2 announcement is true, would love to round off the week with another huge signing. On the Giggs thing, I think its a bit blue-blinkered to say he wasn't in the top 10 last year. Taking into account his age, the role he played and the fact he's still doing it 18 seasons down the line, I think he was most definitely in the top 10, if not the top 5 last year. I bet people will struggle to name 10 players better than Giggs last season.

Giggs age, his role (sub) and his longetivity in the game have nothing to do with best players. He wouldn't have been in the top 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.