Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Ok, lets look at spurs mad's 'predictions'

RSC. check, could have been guessed but mark hughes said several times we may look at other targets instead so it wasn't dead cert.

Stuart Taylor. check, completely unknown to me, i couldnt have guessed we would get him in a million years, as soon as spurs mad told us, a day later the papers started reporting it.

Barry. check.

Tevez, told us we would get him on the 1st. Recently papers have been saying we will get him on the 1st, also chelsea have dropped out since but when he told us they were very much still in the mix.

TBH, i wouldnt argue that he isn't itk, he clearly has a good source.

AntonDonJuan said:
Why would a Spurs fan come on a City board and logically guess all of our signings and get them all right?

No-one could have just guessed Stuart Taylor, he knows someone very involved with transfers at the club
He's probably mark hughes son :)

Lol at people doubting spursmad, is this phase 2 of the effort to try and get rid of him? (phase one being the bombarding of mithering with 'who are we gonna sign next?')

AntonDonJuan said:
Why would a Spurs fan come on a City board and logically guess all of our signings and get them all right?

No-one could have just guessed Stuart Taylor, he knows someone very involved with transfers at the club

You obviously underestimate gut feel

Didsbury Dave said:
Mate
You can't deny SpursMad has insider knowledge. No way. Noone, but noone, could have predicted Stuart Taylor. And he continually said "You have Tevez and RSC". He also said that City are "in for" Lescott a couple of weeks ago now and that has clearly happened too. He never said he would come. He also said that the Eto'o talks had stalled on money and, lo and behold, that same message started coming out from other sources.

There is not a chance of getting all that right.

Did he happen to state if anyone from the Mayan calendar had contacted him , only I'm deciding whether to save up for my daughters university or go out on the piss instead lol .

We're not a big side, ffs. We finished 5 places lower than Everton last season and the new season is weeks off. Some people have a vastly over inflated opinion of our club based on, basically, money.

I thin kwe're going about mounting a challenge for the top four in exactly the right way, we're buying players from our rivals who have finished above us in order to take us to the next level where we'll, hopefully, be able to attract an even bigger calibre of player.

If i was an opposition fan i'd wonder what had happened to sections of our supporters, we've got absolutely nothing to be arrogant about right now, nothing. And even when we/if we do, i hope we choose a slightly more dignified approach, it's whats always made this club different from other, imo, the fans.

Blue Phil said:

RSC. check, could have been guessed but mark hughes said several times we may look at other targets instead so it wasn't dead cert.

Stuart Taylor. check, completely unknown to me, i couldnt have guessed we would get him in a million years, as soon as spurs mad told us, a day later the papers started reporting it.

Barry. check.

Tevez, told us we would get him on the 1st. Recently papers have been saying we will get him on the 1st, also chelsea have dropped out since but when he told us they were very much still in the mix.

He got Colruka right too, before anyone else had a clue. He posted it on COYS and someone from there posted in on here.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Mate
You can't deny SpursMad has insider knowledge. No way. Noone, but noone, could have predicted Stuart Taylor. And he continually said "You have Tevez and RSC". He also said that City are "in for" Lescott a couple of weeks ago now and that has clearly happened too. He never said he would come. He also said that the Eto'o talks had stalled on money and, lo and behold, that same message started coming out from other sources.

Did he happen to state if anyone from the Mayan calendar had contacted him , only I'm deciding whether to save up for my daughters university or go out on the piss instead lol .

Shit comeback... because there isnt a logical one for your stance on spursmad321.

Blue Phil said:

Barry. check.

What...! Tal Ben Haim is an ITK? Maybe he is spursmad then... Makes sence now ;-) Lol.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Mate

dsob if its 2012 your daughters due for uni then go on the piss m8 lol planet x is coming lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.