Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Kinkinho said:
Omiclops said:
I don't know why we're going in for Lescott. I mean, fair enough he's quite a good CB but I would prefer Onouha + Kompany in CB because they've played with each other and they've been solid. Unless we're buying Lescott as a back-up, which I very highly doubt, or to replace Bridge, which again, I very highly doubt.
Tbh though, I don't think he's all too great. Defensivley he's not amazing, Onouha and Kompany are better, but attacking he's alright, good at winning headers, better than Kompany and maybe Ned, but we buy CB for their defensive capabilities and not their attacking.

The key is in depth. There is a good post on this over at mancityfans.net comparing our first and second choice teams to the big four.

I understand depth but I mean like I don't want Onouha dropped after such a superb season, if we get back-ups, get cheaper options and younger ones.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Mate
You can't deny SpursMad has insider knowledge. No way. Noone, but noone, could have predicted Stuart Taylor. And he continually said "You have Tevez and RSC". He also said that City are "in for" Lescott a couple of weeks ago now and that has clearly happened too. He never said he would come. He also said that the Eto'o talks had stalled on money and, lo and behold, that same message started coming out from other sources.

There is not a chance of getting all that right.

Did he happen to state if anyone from the Mayan calendar had contacted him , only I'm deciding whether to save up for my daughters university or go out on the piss instead lol .

Just curious... Don't ITK's/People with good contacts, post on Everton's forum's ? It is clear some people are WUM but there are some people who do have very good contacts within football clubs.

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
shit it's on the beeb now. says everton will fight to keep him.

There'll be plenty of ' beebs ' on our forum when he does go lmao .

edited for truth

stony said:
Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
shit it's on the beeb now. says everton will fight to keep him.

Just posturing from Gollum and co. I think he'll be here before the end of the week.

Wager ?
If he isn't , you post a pic of your ass with the words 'dsob was right' written on in lipstick :o)
Should bring out a few clossets lol .

vincent said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Mate
You can't deny SpursMad has insider knowledge. No way. Noone, but noone, could have predicted Stuart Taylor. And he continually said "You have Tevez and RSC". He also said that City are "in for" Lescott a couple of weeks ago now and that has clearly happened too. He never said he would come. He also said that the Eto'o talks had stalled on money and, lo and behold, that same message started coming out from other sources.

Did he happen to state if anyone from the Mayan calendar had contacted him , only I'm deciding whether to save up for my daughters university or go out on the piss instead lol .

Just curious... Don't ITK's/People with good contacts, post on Everton's forum's ? It is clear some people are WUM but there are some people who do have very good contacts within football clubs.

Well , I'm banned on kipper lol so can't say :o(

Omiclops said:
Kinkinho said:
Omiclops said:
I don't know why we're going in for Lescott. I mean, fair enough he's quite a good CB but I would prefer Onouha + Kompany in CB because they've played with each other and they've been solid. Unless we're buying Lescott as a back-up, which I very highly doubt, or to replace Bridge, which again, I very highly doubt.
Tbh though, I don't think he's all too great. Defensivley he's not amazing, Onouha and Kompany are better, but attacking he's alright, good at winning headers, better than Kompany and maybe Ned, but we buy CB for their defensive capabilities and not their attacking.

The key is in depth. There is a good post on this over at mancityfans.net comparing our first and second choice teams to the big four.

I understand depth but I mean like I don't want Onouha dropped after such a superb season, if we get back-ups, get cheaper options and younger ones.

Why does it have to be cheaper, youngers options? I don't get this. We are trying to improve the squad all round. Does it really matter how we do it? Onouha has the rest of his career ahead of him. He will improve.

vincent said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Mate

Well , I'm banned on kipper lol so can't say :o(

Oh ok.. but surely you accept some people do have very good contacts and these people do use forum's like this...

Rammy Blue said:
spursmad won't be here for too long so enjoy it whilst we can imo.

for me the info is definitely being "allowed" to be posted. rather than spursmad divulging anything that is compromising anyone at the club.

As usual!!! "you hit the nail on the head" that's my feeling to.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Lol at people doubting spursmad, is this phase 2 of the effort to try and get rid of him? (phase one being the bombarding of mithering with 'who are we gonna sign next?')

There are some sad fuckwits out there Hombre that just hate people knowing things they dont.

As i've said if you dont like what you read, then dont read it, simples. But that simple that some simple minded twats still do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.