Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Well spursmad did say he had contacts with someone at City...

Oi Spursmad are you Garry Cook? If he says no he obviously isnt then eh ;-)

Darker shade of Blue said:
Dubai Blue said:
I've predicted players from gut feeling in the past , and the following day they've been rumoured in the papers .
Sometimes everyone has the same gut feeling as you . It's not hard to guess the players City are going for if you're a City fan who knows the needs of the side well . Even I could have predicted Barry and Cruz and Tevez was always a good bet .

I don't buy into this itk thing too much , no disrespect to your sources .
You have a better understanding of City than the rest of us then, as nobody on here expected Barry.

Maybe I'm being a bit lose with words , but the point is that most itk's fall flat on their ass , and the lucky ones get hailed as being permanantly ' in the know ' .
When we lived in Warrington , my fathers best friends daughter married Peter Barnes , and you can imagine how many football players would have been at the wedding , and how much itk would have come from it at the time , when the truth was probably none of them had a clue what was happening at any clubs lol .
Having worked with a very large company , you realise how little info you actually receive untill after decisions are made .
Sure , sometimes people get hold of inside info , but for every 10 your m8 gets right , 9 will probably be logical guesses imo .

And Stuart Taylor was a logical guess?

alera said:
This deal is more important than Barry or RSC or even Tevez IMO as we already had quality in those areas. Defence was our big problem last season we have lacked a quality left footed centre half that can get goals from defence.

It seems pretty clear the player wants to come, its a great opportunity for him to play for a big side which is trying to win things plus double his wages. He he wants to leave Everton he will its as simple as that. It also greatly weakens a team around us in the league. With the injuries they have it will will cause a big problem for them if he leaves which can only be good for us.

Definately worth £18 million IMO as we have already seen from Johnson you have to pay through the teeth for young quality english internationals.

Why does it seem clear he wants to come m8 ?

Just been browsing the Everton forums and they seemed pretty resigned to the fact of losing him. The majority are pretty convinced that he will leave. I can see this one happening...

Mate
You can't deny SpursMad has insider knowledge. No way. Noone, but noone, could have predicted Stuart Taylor. And he continually said "You have Tevez and RSC". He also said that City are "in for" Lescott a couple of weeks ago now and that has clearly happened too. He never said he would come. He also said that the Eto'o talks had stalled on money and, lo and behold, that same message started coming out from other sources.

There is not a chance of getting all that right.

Dubai Blue said:
I've predicted players from gut feeling in the past , and the following day they've been rumoured in the papers .
Sometimes everyone has the same gut feeling as you . It's not hard to guess the players City are going for if you're a City fan who knows the needs of the side well . Even I could have predicted Barry and Cruz and Tevez was always a good bet .

You have a better understanding of City than the rest of us then, as nobody on here expected Barry.

Maybe I'm being a bit lose with words , but the point is that most itk's fall flat on their ass , and the lucky ones get hailed as being permanantly ' in the know ' .
When we lived in Warrington , my fathers best friends daughter married Peter Barnes , and you can imagine how many football players would have been at the wedding , and how much itk would have come from it at the time , when the truth was probably none of them had a clue what was happening at any clubs lol .
Having worked with a very large company , you realise how little info you actually receive untill after decisions are made .
Sure , sometimes people get hold of inside info , but for every 10 your m8 gets right , 9 will probably be logical guesses imo .

Wool.

meldrew said:
Dubai Blue said:

And Stuart Taylor was a logical guess?

Highly possible . You'll need to ask your pal that .

citychief said:
not my fault! said:
He's a Brum so why would he use Spursmad? Would'nt make sense... Even as a disguise. Would have been easier to announce himself as a blue with a contact in the club, works for others.

well maybe but spursmad knows way to much for a itk i ever heard of so my guess is gary c unless its some1 s"£$ing him ie his bored wife etc. i just cant see how a club outsider would know that much info gotta be some1 at citwell maybe its robbie or superman but .......... lol

Im not looking for any confirmation from anyone as "sources" are best kept protected when they are reliable, but in my opinion and thats all it is, I can see a logical link between a london based spurs fan and potentially a Mr Brian Marwood. The past provides a logical location for a relationship to have been developed and the Info being posted would certainly be within the realms of Mr Marwood even if it wasnt shared with the players.

Like I say, just an opinion and very likely wrong lol

Didsbury Dave said:
Mate
You can't deny SpursMad has insider knowledge. No way. Noone, but noone, could have predicted Stuart Taylor. And he continually said "You have Tevez and RSC". He also said that City are "in for" Lescott a couple of weeks ago now and that has clearly happened too. He never said he would come. He also said that the Eto'o talks had stalled on money and, lo and behold, that same message started coming out from other sources.

There is not a chance of getting all that right.

Also one of my sources got Taylor right. It's not just guessing and gut feeling. There's deffinately people on here with inside knowledge.

Why would a Spurs fan come on a City board and logically guess all of our signings and get them all right?

No-one could have just guessed Stuart Taylor, he knows someone very involved with transfers at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.