Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Darker shade of Blue said:
Dubai Blue said:
I've predicted players from gut feeling in the past , and the following day they've been rumoured in the papers .
Sometimes everyone has the same gut feeling as you . It's not hard to guess the players City are going for if you're a City fan who knows the needs of the side well . Even I could have predicted Barry and Cruz and Tevez was always a good bet .

I don't buy into this itk thing too much , no disrespect to your sources .
You have a better understanding of City than the rest of us then, as nobody on here expected Barry.

Maybe I'm being a bit lose with words , but the point is that most itk's fall flat on their ass , and the lucky ones get hailed as being permanantly ' in the know ' .
When we lived in Warrington , my fathers best friends daughter married Peter Barnes , and you can imagine how many football players would have been at the wedding , and how much itk would have come from it at the time , when the truth was probably none of them had a clue what was happening at any clubs lol .
Having worked with a very large company , you realise how little info you actually receive untill after decisions are made .
Sure , sometimes people get hold of inside info , but for every 10 your m8 gets right , 9 will probably be logical guesses imo .
I agree with you entirely and I've said plenty of times on here that I doubt the existing players have any idea of what's going on, especially when they're not even in training at the moment.

Most of the ITKs are clearly bullshit merchants, but Spursmad is one of those rare ones who clearly has contacts very high up at the club. Barry and Taylor could not possibly have been logical guesses as they were both completely illogical.

Could this be Spursmad ?

episodes.jpg

I don't know why we're going in for Lescott. I mean, fair enough he's quite a good CB but I would prefer Onouha + Kompany in CB because they've played with each other and they've been solid. Unless we're buying Lescott as a back-up, which I very highly doubt, or to replace Bridge, which again, I very highly doubt.
Tbh though, I don't think he's all too great. Defensivley he's not amazing, Onouha and Kompany are better, but attacking he's alright, good at winning headers, better than Kompany and maybe Ned, but we buy CB for their defensive capabilities and not their attacking.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Lol at people doubting spursmad, is this phase 2 of the effort to try and get rid of him? (phase one being the bombarding of mithering with 'who are we gonna sign next?')
It's only DSOB isn't it?

Omiclops said:
I don't know why we're going in for Lescott. I mean, fair enough he's quite a good CB but I would prefer Onouha + Kompany in CB because they've played with each other and they've been solid. Unless we're buying Lescott as a back-up, which I very highly doubt, or to replace Bridge, which again, I very highly doubt.
Tbh though, I don't think he's all too great. Defensivley he's not amazing, Onouha and Kompany are better, but attacking he's alright, good at winning headers, better than Kompany and maybe Ned, but we buy CB for their defensive capabilities and not their attacking.

The key is in depth. There is a good post on this over at mancityfans.net comparing our first and second choice teams to the big four.

GStar said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Mate
You can't deny SpursMad has insider knowledge. No way. Noone, but noone, could have predicted Stuart Taylor. And he continually said "You have Tevez and RSC". He also said that City are "in for" Lescott a couple of weeks ago now and that has clearly happened too. He never said he would come. He also said that the Eto'o talks had stalled on money and, lo and behold, that same message started coming out from other sources.

There is not a chance of getting all that right.

Did he happen to state if anyone from the Mayan calendar had contacted him , only I'm deciding whether to save up for my daughters university or go out on the piss instead lol .

Shit comeback... because there isnt a logical one for your stance on spursmad321.

Don't take anything too seriously here m8 .
Just a bit of friendly banter .

All the clubs say that, they aren't exactly going to say "We want rid of him"

spursmad won't be here for too long so enjoy it whilst we can imo.

for me the info is definitely being "allowed" to be posted. rather than spursmad divulging anything that is compromising anyone at the club.

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
shit it's on the beeb now. says everton will fight to keep him.

Just posturing from Gollum and co. I think he'll be here before the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.