Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

are we getting lescott today then? i dont fancy flicking through 50 odd pages, the sun is shining!

Need 2 quality players in every position if you want to be at the top of the league every season and play in the Champions league. To cover injuries and suspensions but also to play in the shit games (Burnley, Wolves, Carling cup etc)

When everyone was fit and fresh ourt first 11 could give any team a game, 18 european games and no decent backup is what killed us last season. All the top 4 sides have a second 11 that could finish in the top half of the premier league at the end of the day.

The people that bought our club are throwing hundreds of millions at this escapade. Clearly top 6 is not what they aspire to long term.

Lescott would be a brilliant signing for us, hope we get him.

jakeplattinblue said:
are we getting lescott today then? i dont fancy flicking through 50 odd pages, the sun is shining!

Don't get your hopes up. Not today anyway. I think we have merely placed a bid...

Kirkstall Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
spursmad won't be here for too long so enjoy it whilst we can imo.

for me the info is definitely being "allowed" to be posted. rather than spursmad divulging anything that is compromising anyone at the club.

As usual!!! "you hit the nail on the head" that's my feeling to.

I suspected as much!!

Kinkinho said:
jakeplattinblue said:

Don't get your hopes up. Not today anyway. I think we have merely placed a bid...

sounds good, cheers mate!

Its not going to happen today thats for sure.

vincent said:
[
Oh ok.. but surely you accept some people do have very good contacts and these people do use forum's like this...

Sure m8 , I'm just kidding with Spursmad a little .

Kirkstall Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
spursmad won't be here for too long so enjoy it whilst we can imo.

for me the info is definitely being "allowed" to be posted. rather than spursmad divulging anything that is compromising anyone at the club.

As usual!!! "you hit the nail on the head" that's my feeling to.

this is why i figure that the ones spursmad told us about - Tevez, Barry, RSC, Taylor - were all "in the bag" and wasn't therefore a risk in posting.

anything to do with eto'o, lescott, toure etc is all info that is too risky to be divulged at the moment as we are still heavy in negotiations.

this is why i think all at City have been playing this window very clever - making it look like we are doing all the work on Tevez, Barry, RSC etc whilst really these were all sorted anyway and we are busy working on the "new" stuff whilst Sky and media are pre-occupied with our unveilings.

Darker shade of Blue said:
vincent said:
[
Oh ok.. but surely you accept some people do have very good contacts and these people do use forum's like this...

Sure m8 , I'm just kidding with Spursmad a little .

So Darker Shades Of Blue, Did you hear anything on Merseyside about Lescott joining us?

just had a look at everton forum and they all saying lescott is worth 24m because the rs paid 18 for johnson....

unbelievable he's not worth that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.