Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dribble said:
Just found this:

Everton fought out a 2–2 draw at Coventry in their pre-season friendly at the Ricoh Arena. They were without their defender Joleon Lescott, subject of two recent bids from Manchester City, because of a 'hip injury'.
2856OMG.gif

DANNY O'B said:
Tricky_Trev said:
A mate of mine who's a Toffee. He's subscribed to evertontv or whatever it's called. The cameras zoomed in on him. Lescott was there. Or so he claims.

It could have been a stunt double.......
A fellow clingon?

mcfcliam said:
He's bullshitting mate.

No Everton fan on 606 are saying he was there.
Really? The bar steward! I can usually tell when he's winding me up. I'll get my revenge! Well that's good news then, as it means something could currently be happening. Fingers crossed.

Tricky_Trev said:
mcfcliam said:
He's bullshitting mate.

No Everton fan on 606 are saying he was there.
Really? The bar steward! I can usually tell when he's winding me up. I'll get my revenge! Well that's good news then, as it means something could currently be happening. Fingers crossed.

Nothing on the Everton boards either. If he had been spotted then it would be all over their boards!

Mmmm the talk is he has been dropped from the side at short notice and no sign of him at the ground, which would be expected with a minor injury to watch his team mates.

All is not well I think in the Everton camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.