Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
barryo said:
Last night I posted on this thread that it was funny how the Evertonians had gone all quiet.

They then came out of the shadows throwing a few digs about, I wonder will they do the same now?

Questions that need answering(if you are there)

*Was Lescotts injury a fake?
*Was he in the squad originally(as stated by some last night)
*What do you make of Moyes not doing a post match interview today?
*If Lescott is leaving Everton who would you like in his place?
*What is it that City have done wrong in this whole affair?

Strangely absent are our EFC friends tonight arn't they....

Maybe they realised that if you're as passionate about your club as they claimed to be about Everton, the best place to be is on your own forum.......

Or they aren't quite as confident as they were before about keeping Lescott.

I'm not bothered if we sign Lescott or not, but what this whole saga has shown to me is how jealous other teams have become of us. Everton have played the whole thing out in the media over the weeks, as did Chelsea (who had their own agenda in the Terry situation) Arsenal were fine to deal with on two occasions, they remained dignified and came out of both deals with credibility, selling Toure to us as well as Ade would have been a dent to their ego but they kept their dignity. Villa couldn't have been better about Barry and considering they are in Europe and us not could have been awkward but again acted with integrity.

Since the Kaka debacle City have handled all transfer dealings superbly well, Hughes has a policy not to talk about players. He stuck his neck out for Terry and wouldn't have done so unless the signs were he would come, we also walked away from Eto'o and Hughes has answered questions on both Lescott and Terry because those club's had made the bids public. For us then to be criticised for not handling the situation with 'class' well that's just pathetic. Everton have had their own agenda throughout the Lescott deal, and if it gets them a few more million on the fee good luck to them. When we lost SWP to Chelsea it was frustrating for all the fans, him pulling out of the friendly and not being honest enough to admit it was to leave us was a low, but Chelsea were doing what clubs have done since football began, bidding for a player they thought would improve them, that's what we're doing with Lescott now. If Everton had remained silent on the deal Everton would have got a massive transfer fee for a considerable bit more than Lescott is worth and City would have got a player they think will improve us. If Everton fans are frustrated it should be with their own club for making public the bids and thus leading to a long drawn out saga. Hopefully they're venting their frustration on their own messageboards.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
blueinsa said:
Strangely absent are our EFC friends tonight arn't they....

Maybe they realised that if you're as passionate about your club as they claimed to be about Everton, the best place to be is on your own forum.......

I'm not bothered if we sign Lescott or not, but what this whole saga has shown to me is how jealous other teams have become of us. Everton have played the whole thing out in the media over the weeks, as did Chelsea (who had their own agenda in the Terry situation) Arsenal were fine to deal with on two occasions, they remained dignified and came out of both deals with credibility, selling Toure to us as well as Ade would have been a dent to their ego but they kept their dignity. Villa couldn't have been better about Barry and considering they are in Europe and us not could have been awkward but again acted with integrity.

Since the Kaka debacle City have handled all transfer dealings superbly well, Hughes has a policy not to talk about players. He stuck his neck out for Terry and wouldn't have done so unless the signs were he would come, we also walked away from Eto'o and Hughes has answered questions on both Lescott and Terry because those club's had made the bids public. For us then to be criticised for not handling the situation with 'class' well that's just pathetic. Everton have had their own agenda throughout the Lescott deal, and if it gets them a few more million on the fee good luck to them. When we lost SWP to Chelsea it was frustrating for all the fans, him pulling out of the friendly and not being honest enough to admit it was to leave us was a low, but Chelsea were doing what clubs have done since football began, bidding for a player they thought would improve them, that's what we're doing with Lescott now. If Everton had remained silent on the deal Everton would have got a massive transfer fee for a considerable bit more than Lescott is worth and City would have got a player they think will improve us. If Everton fans are frustrated it should be with their own club for making public the bids and thus leading to a long drawn out saga. Hopefully they're venting their frustration on their own messageboards.

One of the best posts ive read on here.

i'm still here

if you get him, fair play

i'm a plumber - if someone offered me silly money i'd go, end of chat

but what i was trying to say was some of you have gone mad - remember where you forged your identity

you'll never be like our red shite neighbours but please be the acceptable face of modern football rather than another idictment of the game's direction

evertonfc said:
i'm still here

but what i was trying to say was some of you have gone mad - remember where you forged your identity

you'll never be like our red shite neighbours but please be the acceptable face of modern football rather than another idictment of the game's direction

we have never changed,it is others outside our club that seem to want to look at us in a very differnt way now.

blueinsa said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

Thanks mate, I dunno about that though, that's very high praise! Let's just hope this Lescott stuff's concluded one way or another early this week!

evertonfc said:
i'm still here

Thats a fair post mate. People are becoming jealous of the money and were just doing what every fan of all prem teams would want

Your point about you going for money is spot on. There not in the real world with money but they must just get used to earning that amount

blueinsa said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

I second that. Brilliant post.

Everton haven't got a clue what to do so have lashed out at the easy target - us. They're beginning to handle the whole thing like a lower league team.

ok so Moyes has had a go at us - Playing mind games but to be fair he is hardly going to come out and say City have been great about the lescott transfer and he will hand in a request soon.

I second that. Brilliant post.

Everton haven't got a clue what to do so have lashed out at the easy target - us. They're beginning to handle the whole thing like a lower league team.[/quote]

no, the internet allows the flow of reasonable conversation - and pricks

no-one is slagging city off

we'd love it for a billionaire

but you can't blame us for the disruption of a oragnic dream development, not based on investment

our case has been an anonmally - cahill 1.7m, arteta 2.2, pienaar 2.5 - it's almost madness

don't forget chelsea's rombravich have won two titles in six years - and no cl

live the dream lads

if i was to ask to any blue who they are most like in identity it would be you lot - pricks of successful arrogant neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.