Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
morleyswife said:
Everton are a bigger club than us in terms of trophies, and that behind Arsenal they have spent the most years in the top flight

We City fans except this and you should be proud of you club (which you are)

City have now gained an extravagant amount of money, City fans who are used to second best(if born after 1976) are now in dreamworld

Can we not dream? as yes the money is not a guarentee and being typical City we will probably fuck it up, but let us dream for a while

Its not City fans that have caused the uproar, we are still the same. Its media and other fans who have now sat up and noticed

Love you City - even if we are playing Newcastle next season - its the norm

well sed, i think we will end up top 8 and i couldnt give a fook if we do, my glass is always half empty......

Danamy said:
Maine Rd said:
He said he didnt know too much about what had been going on regarding the bids from City but now he was home he was meeting with the club on Sat to discuss his future

Meeting with the club on Saturday then not in the squad Sunday?..........Hmmmmmmmmm

Yeah, that's a bit strange.

If it's true then looks like he is coming.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
He will play for City against Celtic
a guess or insider knowledge?

take-a-stab-in-the-dark.jpg

I've got a feeling he'll stay @ Everton personally. I think we have our valuation and Lescott is being priced out of a move to us as we won't go above it and be held to ransom over him. End of the day if it has come to a halt through the way Everton are conducting these discussions regarding the player then we need to pull out Samuel Eto'o style.

C_T_I_D said:
I've got a feeling he'll stay @ Everton personally. I think we have our valuation and Lescott is being priced out of a move to us as we won't go above it and be held to ransom over him. End of the day if it has come to a halt through the way Everton are conducting these discussions regarding the player then we need to pull out Samuel Eto'o style.

If he hands a request (which he could have done) in then the price that City will have to pay will be lower. Possibly £22m I think.

Btw, is that you Satan?

C_T_I_D said:

reckon lescott will pop in a request myself....only 1 winner then.......

C_T_I_D said:

I think we would of done that already if we knew there was no chance.
As the saying goes "Where there's a will there's a way"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.