Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcliam said:
Evertonfc, do you think Everton were bullshitting about Lescott having an injury?

i would say he's joining you - it's now up to us to get the best deal possible, surely you understand that

and if that includes putting lescott himself on the spot, so be it

we then play with the money - with a different price range to you

don't forget when you signed your brasilian last year he was one of the most expensive players ever and you pushed the price up to get him

but - he is quality - i've read nonsense on here about how he's over-rated - not at all - athlete, scorer, positionally sound

my favourite centre half ever - that includes mountfield and ratcliffe

Yawning Donkey said:
blueinsa said:
One of the best posts ive read on here.

I second that. Brilliant post.

Everton haven't got a clue what to do so have lashed out at the easy target - us. They're beginning to handle the whole thing like a lower league team.
spot on that mate,i think its something were all going to have to get used to.were now up there to be shot at and thick skin is whats needed i personally dont care if no one likes us,it shows how times have changed and how we are now in there eyes a threat,but at least for the time being and for the first time for a long while were not being laughed at far from it.

Lescott and Howard were in a restaurant with their partners i frequent in Alderly Edge on Fri. I have seen him in there before and around the area but never spoke to him, he seems to spend a lot of time with Howard though. Its a bit embarrassing really but i was in a group of non football fans and i was saying to my wife all night i just want to go over and see if he will give any info out. You dont get anyone hassling you in there and i didnt want to approach him but an opportunity arose at the bar and a friend of mine just blurted out "are you joining City then" this was my cue to join in and i asked if the tour in America was ok and he was quite chatty. I told him i was a City fan and that it would be good if he joined. He said he didnt know too much about what had been going on regarding the bids from City but now he was home he was meeting with the club on Sat to discuss his future. I didnt push him but he did say he was happy at Everton and didnt know what the outcome would be. I didnt get a chance to plug our club but he seemed like a genuine guy and i really hope we get him.

Maine Rd said:
Lescott and Howard were in a restaurant with their partners i frequent in Alderly Edge on Fri. I have seen him in there before and around the area but never spoke to him, he seems to spend a lot of time with Howard though. Its a bit embarrassing really but i was in a group of non football fans and i was saying to my wife all night i just want to go over and see if he will give any info out. You dont get anyone hassling you in there and i didnt want to approach him but an opportunity arose at the bar and a friend of mine just blurted out "are you joining City then" this was my cue to join in and i asked if the tour in America was ok and he was quite chatty. I told him i was a City fan and that it would be good if he joined. He said he didnt know too much about what had been going on regarding the bids from City but now he was home he was meeting with the club on Sat to discuss his future. I didnt push him but he did say he was happy at Everton and didnt know what the outcome would be. I didnt get a chance to plug our club but he seemed like a genuine guy and i really hope we get him.

prime opportunity missed......should have kopped a grilling until he gave in........

Everton are a bigger club than us in terms of trophies, and that behind Arsenal they have spent the most years in the top flight

We City fans except this and you should be proud of you club (which you are)

City have now gained an extravagant amount of money, City fans who are used to second best(if born after 1976) are now in dreamworld

Can we not dream? as yes the money is not a guarentee and being typical City we will probably fuck it up, but let us dream for a while

Its not City fans that have caused the uproar, we are still the same. Its media and other fans who have now sat up and noticed

Love you City - even if we are playing Newcastle next season - its the norm

Maine Rd said:
He said he didnt know too much about what had been going on regarding the bids from City but now he was home he was meeting with the club on Sat to discuss his future

Meeting with the club on Saturday then not in the squad Sunday?..........Hmmmmmmmmm

Maine Rd said:

Thanks for this Maine Rd. I'm sure all footballers would like nothing better than to say what they're actually thinking, but the interchange you've just posted doesn't give the impression of a man about to hand a transfer request in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.