Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Come on boys-DSOB isn't a bad lad.
Let's not get him booted 'cos we don't like what he says.The forum is all the better for alternative viewpoints.
Just come back with better arguments...lot's of things to throw at him at the mo...:-)

Nah , let 'em get me the boot m8 .
More fun that way .

I think we'll keep you, at least until we can post a picture of JL in his lovely new kit.

Then we'll reconsider your position.

If it happens thats a picture that will get posted on a few Everton boards after all this I can tell you.

Dribble said:
It was cold !

Touch a nerve did it? Made you wriggle uncomfortably in your straight-jacket? :-) You obviously enjoy a bit of silly intellectual jousting to get your frills and are used to people descending to abuse which must give you a hard-on. Don't worry, I had you sussed from day one!

If you want more frills, you'll have to start going back to Liverpool Docks get down and pay for it like you did before you found Blue Moon. :-)

Dribble dear boy , if you want a conversation on Cerebellums ,telencephalons and subpalliums , then by all means fire away , but as one of us is a professional , and the other , an internet comic , your googling will get you so far before you wither away into the mire .

ManCityX said:
I see he didn't have the balls to say Everton ;o)

The journalist was bigging Hughes up, he was hardly going to mention Everton was he?

No , he was never going to remind City fans that their boss is a failed Everton player :o)
But then the last time you had success , your boss was also an ex Everton player , so perhaps that's a lucky omen for you .

Dribble said:
Touch a nerve did it? Made you wriggle uncomfortably in your straight-jacket? :-) You obviously enjoy a bit of silly intellectual jousting to get your frills and are used to people descending to abuse which must give you a hard-on. Don't worry, I had you sussed from day one!

If you want more frills, you'll have to start going back to Liverpool Docks get down and pay for it like you did before you found Blue Moon. :-)

Dribble dear boy , if you want a conversation on Cerebellums ,telencephalons and subpalliums , then by all means fire away , but as one of us is a professional , and the other , an internet comic , your googling will get you so far before you wither away into the mire .

I didnt know phrenology was still considered a profession!

ManCityX said:
The journalist was bigging Hughes up, he was hardly going to mention Everton was he?

No , he was never going to remind City fans that their boss is a failed Everton player :o)
But then the last time you had success , your boss was also an ex Everton player , so perhaps that's a lucky omen for you .

Whats the definition of a failed Everton player, one who fails to win a trophy!

Fuck me that would be some list.!!!!!
Oh and Tony Book never played for your lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.