Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
ManCityX said:
The journalist was bigging Hughes up, he was hardly going to mention Everton was he?

No , he was never going to remind City fans that their boss is a failed Everton player :o)
But then the last time you had success , your boss was also an ex Everton player , so perhaps that's a lucky omen for you .

Well, like I say, in this case the journalist in question didn't want to list the weaker club that Hughes had played for so that he could big Hughes up more. Remember this wasn't at all a quote from Hughes.

Serious question though. Do you think your crowds will fall further this season?

bizzbo said:
Dribble dear boy , if you want a conversation on Cerebellums ,telencephalons and subpalliums , then by all means fire away , but as one of us is a professional , and the other , an internet comic , your googling will get you so far before you wither away into the mire .

I didnt know phrenology was still considered a profession!

Lol , I'm picturing you with your Cranial bone in your hand right now :o)

ManCityX said:
The journalist was bigging Hughes up, he was hardly going to mention Everton was he?

No , he was never going to remind City fans that their boss is a failed Everton player :o)
But then the last time you had success , your boss was also an ex Everton player , so perhaps that's a lucky omen for you .

but will you add that he was a top world class player last time you had any success??? if im right 95

and he was playing for barca the time before that, i wouldnt say failed just signed 15 years to late???

barryo said:

Whats the definition of a failed Everton player, one who fails to win a trophy!

Fuck me that would be some list.!!!!!
Oh and Tony Book never played for your lot.

Tony Brook ? What's he got to do with anything ?
Have you forgotten Joe Mercer ?

sniff said:

but will you add that he was a top world class player last time you had any success??? if im right 95

and he was playing for barca the time before that, i wouldnt say failed just signed 15 years to late???

Hughes was a damn fine player and if anyone tells you different they are talking bollox m8 .

Guys this thread makes a lot more sense if you put DSOB on your ignore list.

He's been on mine for some time now and it works a treat.

You really should try it. Because if NOBODY reads his posts maybe just maybe he will FUCK OFF

ManCityX said:

Well, like I say, in this case the journalist in question didn't want to list the weaker club that Hughes had played for so that he could big Hughes up more. Remember this wasn't at all a quote from Hughes.

Serious question though. Do you think your crowds will fall further this season?

Yes . We are in a recession and we have a lot of matches to play this season .

Dribble said:
Touch a nerve did it? Made you wriggle uncomfortably in your straight-jacket? :-) You obviously enjoy a bit of silly intellectual jousting to get your frills and are used to people descending to abuse which must give you a hard-on. Don't worry, I had you sussed from day one!

If you want more frills, you'll have to start going back to Liverpool Docks get down and pay for it like you did before you found Blue Moon. :-)

Dribble dear boy , if you want a conversation on Cerebellums ,telencephalons and subpalliums , then by all means fire away , but as one of us is a professional , and the other , an internet comic , your googling will get you so far before you wither away into the mire .

Don't be so touchy old bean! :-)

Trust me I'm very precise with my wording so I was aware of the difference between cerebellum and cerebral long before you showed yourself up as being intellectually challenged by bringing a now defunct tounge into the equation.

I posted a comment on my Man City forum in response to the continuing Lescott situation and have never responded to your infantile diatribe until you decided to quote me and drag me into your silly world.

Now if you apologise sincerely, I'll consider letting you off. :-)

barryo said:
Whats the definition of a failed Everton player, one who fails to win a trophy!

Fuck me that would be some list.!!!!!
Oh and Tony Book never played for your lot.

Tony Brook ? What's he got to do with anything ?
Have you forgotten Joe Mercer ?

*sighs*
Just like those carrot crunchers from Blackburn who sing "you've never won fuck all" to us every year.

.....and if you know your history blah blah blah

dave_blue12 said:
Guys this thread makes a lot more sense if you put DSOB on your ignore list.

He's been on mine for some time now and it works a treat.

You really should try it. Because if NOBODY reads his posts maybe just maybe he will FUCK OFF

Wonderful idea . Well written and constructive .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.