Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Darker shade of Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The gossip in that is that he clearly wants to leave and Everton are clearly prepared to sell.

Lol m8 , if you say so .

If he didnt want to, he could of put the fire out when he was asked the question, which he didnt, i no you have an answer for everything and you come across you like to be right DSOB, so i'll look forward to your answer.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Im not fussed, i just like the fact that mid table City can tak 6ths Captain and England CM, 5ths Centre half and England international, says it all really.

I'm lost again . Can you be more specific in your posts please ?

i wouldnt mind lescott coming to us but i feel that we need a commanding centre half who will win nearly everything in the air, kinda like a vidic or van buyten type player. I feel that lescott is a good defender and would do a good job but for 18 million i would look elsewhere. Lescott is a more agile defender and we have Ned who is just as good as Lescott imo and is the same kind of player. Kompany is an example of the type of defender we need but will he play in midfield again next season? i hope not as i would prefer to see him partner Ned at the back and give us a more commanding and athletic back 4.

stony said:
Oh come on, as soon as you get a player good enough for the top 4, you will sell him. Doesn't matter if Rooney was 4 years ago. He was an Everton youth player an Everton fan and you sold him because you couldn't afford not too. Isn't that the definition of a feeder club ? You bring the talent through and anything decent gets snapped up by the big boys.

Don't you think our players are good enough for the top 4 then ?
Now that would be a brave statement .

Most arent,or they wouldnt be there, simples

Ticket For Schalke said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The gossip in that is that he clearly wants to leave and Everton are clearly prepared to sell.

Lol m8 , if you say so .

If he didnt want to, he could of put the fire out when he was asked the question, which he didnt, i no you have an answer for everything and you come across you like to be right DSOB, so i'll look forward to your answer.

I think that's unfair to be honest bud .

bizzbo said:
I can certainly say all the gossip is that he wants to leave, dunno about everton wanting to sell tho

You cannot have a better source than mine on this one, and his words are above: "Everyone has a price but we are not actively seeking to sell him".

He's off, no two ways about it. I'm going to see if I can find some odds on this happening.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Im not fussed, i just like the fact that mid table City can tak 6ths Captain and England CM, 5ths Centre half and England international, says it all really.

I'm lost again . Can you be more specific in your posts please ?

Well who finished 6th and 5th?? I wasn't replying to you, was just making a statement.

stony said:
Dubai Blue said:
stony said:
Oh come on, as soon as you get a player good enough for the top 4, you will sell him. Doesn't matter if Rooney was 4 years ago. He was an Everton youth player an Everton fan and you sold him because you couldn't afford not too. Isn't that the definition of a feeder club ? You bring the talent through and anything decent gets snapped up by the big boys.
To be fair, we were exactly the same until that fateful day in late August 2008

I agree, there but for the grace of ADUG. DSOB is deluding himself though if he thinks Everton are not a feeder club to any of the big boys.

Please back it up with another player other than a deal that took place 5 seasons ago .

stony said:

Don't you think our players are good enough for the top 4 then ?
Now that would be a brave statement .

Why don't you tell me who out of your first 11 would get into a top four starting 11 then ?

Ticket For Schalke said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Lol m8 , if you say so .

I think that's unfair to be honest bud .

I reckon Arteta wouldn't look out of place in Champs League to be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.