Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Didsbury Dave said:
bizzbo said:
I can certainly say all the gossip is that he wants to leave, dunno about everton wanting to sell tho

You cannot have a better source than mine on this one, and his words are above: "Everyone has a price but we are not actively seeking to sell him".

He's off, no two ways about it. I'm going to see if I can find some odds on this happening.

I can think of at least 2 better sources Dave .

Darker shade of Blue said:
stony said:
Dubai Blue said:
stony said:
Oh come on, as soon as you get a player good enough for the top 4, you will sell him. Doesn't matter if Rooney was 4 years ago. He was an Everton youth player an Everton fan and you sold him because you couldn't afford not too. Isn't that the definition of a feeder club ? You bring the talent through and anything decent gets snapped up by the big boys.
To be fair, we were exactly the same until that fateful day in late August 2008

I agree, there but for the grace of ADUG. DSOB is deluding himself though if he thinks Everton are not a feeder club to any of the big boys.

Please back it up with another player other than a deal that took place 5 seasons ago .

You haven't had one good enough ;-)

stony said:
Dubai Blue said:
stony said:
Oh come on, as soon as you get a player good enough for the top 4, you will sell him. Doesn't matter if Rooney was 4 years ago. He was an Everton youth player an Everton fan and you sold him because you couldn't afford not too. Isn't that the definition of a feeder club ? You bring the talent through and anything decent gets snapped up by the big boys.
To be fair, we were exactly the same until that fateful day in late August 2008

I agree, there but for the grace of ADUG. DSOB is deluding himself though if he thinks Everton are not a feeder club to any of the big boys.

Please back it up with another player other than a deal that took place 5 seasons ago .

I think its the complete opposite, i think your players are good enough for outside the top four, but no for the top four, hence no clubs sniffing around.

stony said:
stony said:

Don't you think our players are good enough for the top 4 then ?
Now that would be a brave statement .

Why don't you tell me who out of your first 11 would get into a top four starting 11 then ?

Well , I can only give you my opinion .

Jagielka
Lescott
Baines
Pienaar
Arteta
Rodwell
Yakubu
Cahill
Fellaini

:o)

stony said:
stony said:

Why don't you tell me who out of your first 11 would get into a top four starting 11 then ?

Jagielka
Lescott
Baines
Pienaar
Arteta
Rodwell
Yakubu
Cahill
Fellaini

Who..?

stony said:
stony said:

Jagielka
Lescott
Baines
Pienaar
Arteta
Rodwell
Yakubu
Cahill
Fellaini

So why arent you a top four club??

Ticket For Schalke said:
I think its the complete opposite, i think your players are good enough for outside the top four, but no for the top four, hence no clubs sniffing around.

Are you serious m8 , or don't you follow applications from other clubs ?

I agree with DSOB, Everton have some fantastic players that would grace any top-four side.
It's a pityy for them that they are financially restricted whereas luckily for us, we can show real ambition.
If we get Lescott alongiside Rocky ( the needed target man) and Barry ( how good will he be beside Ireland) then it's been one hell of a window so far.

Didsbury Dave said:
bizzbo said:
I can certainly say all the gossip is that he wants to leave, dunno about everton wanting to sell tho

You cannot have a better source than mine on this one, and his words are above: "Everyone has a price but we are not actively seeking to sell him".

He's off, no two ways about it. I'm going to see if I can find some odds on this happening.

I can think of at least 2 better sources Dave .

I bet you can't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.