Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Darker shade of Blue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
I think its the complete opposite, i think your players are good enough for outside the top four, but no for the top four, hence no clubs sniffing around.

Are you serious m8 , or don't you follow applications from other clubs ?

If a top four side wanted one of your players they would get them, no see i follow what my club does, as afterall its the only club i care about, we want one of your players and we shall take him, my arrogance is caused by you and only you.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
I think its the complete opposite, i think your players are good enough for outside the top four, but no for the top four, hence no clubs sniffing around.

If a top four side wanted one of your players they would get them, no see i follow what my club does, as afterall its the only club i care about, we want one of your players and we shall take him, my arrogance is caused by you and only you.

PMSL :D

Didsbury Dave said:
Didsbury Dave said:
bizzbo said:
I can certainly say all the gossip is that he wants to leave, dunno about everton wanting to sell tho

You cannot have a better source than mine on this one, and his words are above: "Everyone has a price but we are not actively seeking to sell him".

He's off, no two ways about it. I'm going to see if I can find some odds on this happening.

I can think of at least 2 better sources Dave .

I bet you can't

Think about it Dave ;o)

Ticket For Schalke said:
Well , I can only give you my opinion .

Jagielka
Lescott
Baines
Pienaar
Arteta
Rodwell
Yakubu
Cahill
Fellaini

:o)

So why arent you a top four club??

Exactly! if all those players are good enough for top 4 why aren't you top 4 ?

If you've got the players, it must be your manager who's shite then ;-)

Blue4ever85 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

PMSL :D

hahaha

Me too, apart from maybe Fellini, Rodwell ( i know he's gonna be good, but would get in a top 4 starting 11, now) ...

good side Everton, dont know why people giving him such a hard time.... Anyway ... Lescott would be great signing for us and i think we have got everyone we have gone for so far this window so i'm confident we can get something done.

stony said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Jagielka
Lescott
Baines
Pienaar
Arteta
Rodwell
Yakubu
Cahill
Fellaini

So why arent you a top four club??

Exactly! if all those players are good enough for top 4 why aren't you top 4 ?

If you've got the players, it must be your manager who's shite then ;-)

We've already broken the top 4 under Moyes .
During that season , we didn't consider any City players for our squad lol .

DSOB realistically which top clubs have been around your players. You rate your players highly and thats great but the realisitc thing is this, they work fantastically well as a TEAM but as singular players none of them is a world beater or a true superstar.

Its the team ethic that pulls you through

Jagielka and Lescott would possibly get in to arsenals back four but there is no way they are dislodging Vid and Camelgob, Agger and Skrtel and Terry and Alex

Baines cannot get in the england squad and is just a decent player. He is not as good as cole, evra or sagna, possible may make liverpools team.

Pienaar do me a favour - half decent at best.

Rodwell - he cant even get in the first choice england u21 team but you expect him to make a top 4 first choice.

Cahill - Is a top class grafter and his goals ratio is second 2 none but im not sure he would look half as good in a team that didnt play 2 suit him.

I could go on but you would never agree because you rate your players so highly and thats admirable incorrect but admirable.

Yes we made a move on Lescott in January, he did want to come but not for the left back role Hughes was offering, now Hughes has gone back with the centre back role it appears he's interested again. I have no ITK i'm just paying attention

stony said:
stony said:
Oh come on, as soon as you get a player good enough for the top 4, you will sell him. Doesn't matter if Rooney was 4 years ago. He was an Everton youth player an Everton fan and you sold him because you couldn't afford not too. Isn't that the definition of a feeder club ? You bring the talent through and anything decent gets snapped up by the big boys.

Don't you think our players are good enough for the top 4 then ?
Now that would be a brave statement .

Why don't you tell me who out of your first 11 would get into a top four starting 11 then ?

Jagielka-Terry-Toure-Caragher-Vidic hmmmm good one.
Lescott-Carvalho-Rio
Baines-Cliche'-Evra-Cole
Pienaar-Thats just stupid he got about 3 goals this year.
Arteta-Gerrard-Fabregas-Lampard-Carrick
Rodwell HAHAHAHAHHHA
Yakubu-Torres-Drogba-Rooney-Adebayor
Cahill-He would do ok,not as good for Everton tho,Plus hese gettin on.30 next bday,chance gone.
Fellaini-Highly overatted-Macherano-Essien-Hargreaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.