Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
another alternative

Moyes: Come in Joleon what can I do for you ?
Lescott: nuqjatlh?

Moyes: sorry what was that ?
Lescott: Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

Moyes: How many times have I told you Joleon ?
Lescott: jIyajbe'

Moyes: well when your ready to speak to me in plain english instead of Klingon we may get somewhere, for now close the door on your way out.
Lescott: I said I want a friggin transfer !!!

Moyes: Nope, didnt understand a word Laddie, come back tomorrow and try again or put it in writing.
Lescott: But I can only write Klingon !

Moyes: Oh is that what those notes were ? No use to me, now piss off to training and try again tomorrow.

bizzbo said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
How many times do you want Everton to say he's not for sale m8 ?
Lescott transfer request is nothing more than media hype untill it is officially disclosed . No point in presuming anything else at this stage .
Why should he have to say anything anyway ?

once would do it.

one simple statement. 'not for sale at any price'

not, 'I don't want to sell him'

not, 'your offer makes me angry'

not, 'not for 30m'

those patently do not equate to 'there is no point in bidding for this player'. they are classic negotiation tactics. You respond negatively but leave the door wide open.

Please read the Everton official site more often .

dinosaurbloo said:
Darker shade of Blue wrote
Lescott : What do you want me to do boss ?
Moyes : What do 'you' want to do Joleon ?

I dunno, what do you want me to do?
What do you want to do?
I dunno?

No offence, but I hope you've got a strong scouse accent. I thought you were going into a scene from the jungle book. Oops, we're the vultures at the moment.

lmao! love it!

Really can't wait for this to go ahead (and it will), then finally we can get rid of the like of dsob and his friends coming up with pure rubbish on here, stating how much better Everton are than our City!

Dobsy87 said:
Everton bid for Subotic.

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Footbal...proceedings_with_bid_for_coveted_starlet.aspx

DSOB - Is this another 'cover' purchase? Boy your gonna have a lot of backup defenders!

If Everton signs Subotic they'll potentially have an amazing defender on their hands. I've only seen him a few times in the Bundesliga but he looks very solid and a big talent. Of course he could totally flop, but that's the risk you take with signing players with no EPL experience I suppose... Hopefully he doesn't turn into the new Vidic!

I'm sure you could offer him football m8 .
So could proven sides such as the big 4 , but Everton are a good club to play for , so it wouldn't be too big a surprise if him coming , plus a few others , also allowed Everton to challenge .
You must surely see the logic in that .

To be honest I can't see Everton ever challenging the sky4 unless they get their own billionaire, just the way the game is nowadays.

Don't think Everton have that much to offer footballwise either, although they do play more football than they used to.

But I could see the sense in any kid moving to Goodison.

moomba said:
So he goes to the press and hands a request in , and enrages every Everton supporter across the land , when he might not have to , and the situation could resolve amicably with him not losing face ?
No offense , but calling him an idiot and writing what you did seems a little ironic .

He might not want to leave . Have you considered that ?

If he genuinely wants to leave, but doesn't get his move because he doesn't have the bollocks to say so then yes, I would agree that he's a bit of an idiot.

Needs to grow a pair.

IF

moomba said:
If he genuinely wants to leave, but doesn't get his move because he doesn't have the bollocks to say so then yes, I would agree that he's a bit of an idiot.

Needs to grow a pair.

IF

Yes, that was the first word I used in my post. Did you not see it?

I will also say that if he doesn't want to leave he should show a bit of respect to Everton and say so, it would end all these rumours in a second.

But the fact he hasn't said anything speaks volumes.

there is one conclusive thing that Everton could do to prove Lescott is not for sale, offer him a new contract with decent terms and if he signs then we know that this is a rare occasion of a scoucer being honest

BlueMooner87 said:
there is one conclusive thing that Everton could do to prove Lescott is not for sale, offer him a new contract with decent terms and if he signs then we know that this is a rare occasion of a scoucer being honest

he's a brummie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.