Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bizzbo said:
BringBackSwales said:
I think we should also be prepared to look at this from the everton perspective and try and understand how we would see it if all of the circumstances were reversed - let's say everton were minted and we were not, our manager would be a frigging hero to us for trying to keep hold of a prized asset, and if everton kept coming back (as we would see it) for our player, and courting him via the media (as we would see it) we would all be up in arms, so whilst I do not like the utterings of SOME of the evertonian posters on here, I do completely understand their viewpoint, and if we cannot see where they are coming from then we have changed for the worse - but I think most of us can

I agree, but that doesn't make their behaviour right. Phil Neville and David Moyes tried to insinuate that we are acting improperly. This has become gospel for their fans. I understand this is not easy for them, but I won't accept their attacks on our club. That's one reason why there is not a lot of understanding displayed here.

I am with you mate, I have taken a lot of abuse from evertonians on here, but my point is that if everything was exactly reversed I do not think we would be any different

I agree, but that doesn't make their behaviour right. Phil Neville and David Moyes tried to insinuate that we are acting improperly. This has become gospel for their fans. I understand this is not easy for them, but I won't accept their attacks on our club. That's one reason why there is not a lot of understanding displayed here.

Concur. Basically all SSN are running now is that Everton completely deny he has asked for a move. What else can they run in the absence of comment from the player himself or proof ?

This is what happens if you dont put it in writing ! Anyway they lost 2 - 1 against Blackpool and Jo got their goals before going off with what sounded like a bad ankle injury.

No doubt their defence is completely shit without Jakielka and Lescott !

BringBackSwales said:
bizzbo said:

I am with you mate, I have taken a lot of abuse from evertonians on here, but my point is that if everything was exactly reversed I do not think we would be any different

And rightfully so . Your recent post is the only sensible thing I've ever seen you write in the last few weeks ;o)
Are you finally mellowing in your old age ?

So Lescott hasn't handed a request in , as we tried to tell you earlier in the thread .
Doesn't mean a lot , but it's a start . I believe Campbells looking for a club :o)

Joe took a knock in tonights match btw .

BringBackSwales said:
bizzbo said:

remember we have been here ourselves with swp so we do know how it feels but i am getting really tired now of these fans spouting there high morals on us fans of manchester city because of the fact off were very very lucky in that we have a billionaire owner!

we did not choose this as fans it just happened to be manchester city that the owners choose,as ive said before im getting to the point now off having the fook them all attitude yes it maybe wrong but its the jealous fans of other clubs and the stuck up the top 4 arses media that are pushing a lot of us fans that way.

Its clear that Lescott has Told Moyes he wants to move but there is no proof hes put it in writing. Hence Everton lying through their teeth.

No Yakubu, Arteta, Jakielka, possbly Jo for the opening game. Fellini not fully fit and Lescott might be on his was as well. Plus they lost against Blackpool !

Not looking good for Everton at the moment !

alera said:
Its clear that Lescott has Told Moyes he wants to move but there is no proof hes put it in writing. Hence Everton lying through their teeth.

No Yakubu, Arteta, Jakielka, possbly Jo for the opening game. Fellini not fully fit and Lescott might be on his was as well. Plus they lost against Blackpool !

Yep . I'm bracing myself for relegation .
Any tips on dealing with it ?

Darker shade of Blue said:
alera said:

What's with the snidey little comments at the end of your posts?

Is it because you're mad that Lescott has said he wants to leave?

leewill31 said:
BringBackSwales said:

remember we have been here ourselves with swp so we do know how it feels but i am getting really tired now of these fans spouting there high morals on us fans of manchester city because of the fact off were very very lucky in that we have a billionaire owner!

we did not choose this as fans it just happened to be manchester city that the owners choose,as ive said before im getting to the point now off having the fook them all attitude yes it maybe wrong but its the jealous fans of other clubs and the stuck up the top 4 arses media that are pushing a lot of us fans that way.

I agree, me and my fellow skandinavian fans get raped on the norwegian forums as we speak. we are like 10 ppl against 10 000 :)

the funny part is 99 per cent of those so called moral/real supporters are supporting the top4 team. hmm wonder why? anyway back to topic

City have put 2 offers on the table TWO offers, whats that? no like we're the only one coming back with an improved offer on a player is it? second. is not our club who have made this into a media circus. last: we have done it all by the book! so wtf are these muppets angry about? will everyone just go manic as soon as City turn their attention to one of their players? or another club for that sake?

alera said:

Yes hope that an ex England manager takes over(Mclaren's out of work) and propels you back to the Premier League in the following season with record points record goals scored and 18 home wins!!! Then you move into a new stadium, cement your place in the top flight and then get taken over by one of the richest men in the world who is willing to spend his money in attempting to move you onto the next level.

that is how I dealt with relegation.

mcfcliam said:

What's with the snidey little comments at the end of your posts?

Is it because you're mad that Lescott has said he wants to leave?

He has ? Can you show me proof ?
BTW it's not a snidey comment . It's banter .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.