Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the snidey little comments at the end of your posts?

Is it because you're mad that Lescott has said he wants to leave?

No he cant answer with anything else. Half their team is missing and no decent cover. I look at that Evertons squad and think mid table more than top 6 tbh. Spurs , City and Villa will all end up stronger than last season. Everton will be much weaker it seems. No wonder he is pissed off.

Darker shade of Blue said:
alera said:
Its clear that Lescott has Told Moyes he wants to move but there is no proof hes put it in writing. Hence Everton lying through their teeth.

No Yakubu, Arteta, Jakielka, possbly Jo for the opening game. Fellini not fully fit and Lescott might be on his was as well. Plus they lost against Blackpool !

Not looking good for Everton at the moment !

Yep . I'm bracing myself for relegation .
Any tips on dealing with it ?

I enjoy people from other clubs posting in general but you make snide comments post after post and come across as a bit of an idiot at times if i'm being honest

Anyway back on topic and i can't see us getting Lescott and hopefully we'll have something else lined up if it doesn't happen

rnmcfc said:

Yes hope that an ex England manager takes over(Mclaren's out of work) and propels you back to the Premier League in the following season with record points record goals scored and 18 home wins!!! Then you move into a new stadium, cement your place in the top flight and then get taken over by one of the richest men in the world who is willing to spend his money in attempting to move you onto the next level.

that is how I dealt with relegation.

Good one .
How will you deal with the next come May ?

chill_pill.jpg

rnmcfc said:
Yes hope that an ex England manager takes over(Mclaren's out of work) and propels you back to the Premier League in the following season with record points record goals scored and 18 home wins!!! Then you move into a new stadium, cement your place in the top flight and then get taken over by one of the richest men in the world who is willing to spend his money in attempting to move you onto the next level.

that is how I dealt with relegation.

Good one .
How will you deal with the next come May ?

Probably by singing "Lets all laugh at Scousers"

Oooooh, you meant US getting relegated.

Failsworth_Blue said:

I enjoy people from other clubs posting in general but you make snide comments post after post and come across as a bit of an idiot at times if i'm being honest

Anyway back on topic and i can't see us getting Lescott and hopefully we'll have something else lined up if it doesn't happen
tbh iam sick of the lescott drama .. time to move on .. either set a take it or leave it offer then walk away , then if lescott wants to come he can put a proper transfer request in and we can buy or move on .

mcfcliam said:
What's with the snidey little comments at the end of your posts?

Is it because you're mad that Lescott has said he wants to leave?

He has ? Can you show me proof ?
BTW it's not a snidey comment . It's banter .

Erm, BBC are rarely wrong, just like Sky Sources.

Everton have denied it obviously but they've bullshitted about a hip injury already, wouldn't put it past them to bullshit again.

alera said:
So you think we will be relegated then ? Interesting....

Maybe not "think", but we sure hope you do!!

---------------------------------------------------------
Why are there Everton fans on this forum in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.