Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcliam said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
He has ? Can you show me proof ?
BTW it's not a snidey comment . It's banter .

Erm, BBC are rarely wrong, just like Sky Sources.

Everton have denied it obviously but they've bullshitted about a hip injury already, wouldn't put it past them to bullshit again.

This. The BBC don't often sensationalise news, they check with their various sources, so as not to get into any legal problems.

Some people might enjoy DSOB's posts, but to be honest I don't trust anyone who spends more time on another teams forum than most of us. Look at his post count, way too many to be just checking in 'out of interest.' He's obsessed and provocative and when he get's challenged he plays the victim. I enjoy reading the occasional comment from supporters of other teams but he's not added anything new or interesting apart from sparking another few pages of non Lescott related sniping, which sadly I'm now contributing to. If he's that passionate about Everton they have they'll have their own 606 page or maybe a blue moon equivilant, I'm sure he'd be welcome there. He wouldn't get the same attention as he recieves on here, but that's probably why he sticks around.

Back on Topic.....Lescott's silence is reminding me of JT's he clearly wants to come to City otherwise he'd have come out ages ago and said otherwise. He may have even told Moyes he wants out, but now if he wants a move he'll have to hand in a transfer request. If he does hand in a transfer request and Everton still say no it leaves him being hated by the Everton fans with whom he's previously enjoyed a good relationship. Does Lescott want the move enough to face their fury if it falls through is the key issue here. As someone who doesn't rate Lescott particularly highly I just want a conclusion so he can have time to gel with the defence, or we can move on to our next target.

This. The BBC don't often sensationalise news, they check with their various sources, so as not to get into any legal problems.

They also pride themselves on being completely impartial. Unlike Sky.

mcfcliam said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
He has ? Can you show me proof ?
BTW it's not a snidey comment . It's banter .

Erm, BBC are rarely wrong, just like Sky Sources.

Everton have denied it obviously but they've bullshitted about a hip injury already, wouldn't put it past them to bullshit again.

BBC are rarely wrong but Sky Sources aren't usually reliable.

Bluemoon115 said:
zeven said:
Maybe not "think", but we sure hope you do!!

Question. Will you still be coming on here after you finish 18th?

As a city fan i'm used to end up on second half of the table!
So yes, i would probably be back here, asking myself how we messed up this time :)

Lescott's silence is reminding me of JT's he clearly wants to come to City otherwise he'd have come out ages ago and said otherwise. He may have even told Moyes he wants out, but now if he wants a move he'll have to hand in a transfer request. If he does hand in a transfer request and Everton still say no it leaves him being hated by the Everton fans with whom he's previously enjoyed a good relationship. Does Lescott want the move enough to face their fury if it falls through is the key issue here. As someone who doesn't rate Lescott particularly highly I just want a conclusion so he can have time to gel with the defence, or we can move on to our next target.

Well I agree with this but Evertons squad is so weak currently and their defence so bad without Lescott and Jagielka could their fans afford to get on his back ? Could Moyes drop him with no cover at all ? I doubt it.

If they sell they can bring in 2 or 3 good players. If it falls through now he will be unhappy and unsettled, so will the team and fans. So hes pissing all parties around with his soft footed approach.

As we have seen with Alonso if a player makes it clear he wants out in the press and in writing it will happen. This should all have been done 2 weeks ago the longer its gone on the harder it gets.

Personally I am blaming Lescott as it clear he has not done what is neccessary up to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.