Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
I am with you mate, I have taken a lot of abuse from evertonians on here, but my point is that if everything was exactly reversed I do not think we would be any different

And rightfully so . Your recent post is the only sensible thing I've ever seen you write in the last few weeks ;o)
Are you finally mellowing in your old age ?

So Lescott hasn't handed a request in , as we tried to tell you earlier in the thread .
Doesn't mean a lot , but it's a start . I believe Campbells looking for a club :o)

Joe took a knock in tonights match btw .

who are you to judge, and to patronise, but you keep doing it don't you? You might not like what I say but this is a mutual situation and I just try to ignore you; there was an everton fan who posted on here earlier who made more sense in 1 post than you have managed in well over a thousand; personally I find you utterly tedious as I am sure you do me, so let's also make the ignoring a mutual thing eh?

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Some people might enjoy DSOB's posts, but to be honest I don't trust anyone who spends more time on another teams forum than most of us. Look at his post count, way too many to be just checking in 'out of interest.' He's obsessed and provocative and when he get's challenged he plays the victim. I enjoy reading the occasional comment from supporters of other teams but he's not added anything new or interesting apart from sparking another few pages of non Lescott related sniping, which sadly I'm now contributing to. If he's that passionate about Everton they have they'll have their own 606 page or maybe a blue moon equivilant, I'm sure he'd be welcome there. He wouldn't get the same attention as he recieves on here, but that's probably why he sticks around.

Back on Topic.....Lescott's silence is reminding me of JT's he clearly wants to come to City otherwise he'd have come out ages ago and said otherwise. He may have even told Moyes he wants out, but now if he wants a move he'll have to hand in a transfer request. If he does hand in a transfer request and Everton still say no it leaves him being hated by the Everton fans with whom he's previously enjoyed a good relationship. Does Lescott want the move enough to face their fury if it falls through is the key issue here. As someone who doesn't rate Lescott particularly highly I just want a conclusion so he can have time to gel with the defence, or we can move on to our next target.

It seems to me that you guys like to slag Everton off page after page , but as soon as a little banter comes back at you ( far more politely than your own I might add ) you start crying to the mods .
Not the City fans I used to know . What happened to you lads ?
Come back down to earth guys .

rnmcfc said:
Yes hope that an ex England manager takes over(Mclaren's out of work) and propels you back to the Premier League in the following season with record points record goals scored and 18 home wins!!! Then you move into a new stadium, cement your place in the top flight and then get taken over by one of the richest men in the world who is willing to spend his money in attempting to move you onto the next level.

that is how I dealt with relegation.

Good one .

Buy extra silver polish..... How about u?
How will you deal with the next come May ?

zeven said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Question. Will you still be coming on here after you finish 18th?

As a city fan i'm used to end up on second half of the table!
So yes, i would probably be back here, asking myself how we messed up this time :)

Aaah sorry, Clarkie/Jade Goody type moment there!

i_am_not_a_complete_idiot_some_parts_are_miss_keychain-p146157951912491282qjfk_400.jpg

alera said:
Its clear that Lescott has Told Moyes he wants to move but there is no proof hes put it in writing. Hence Everton lying through their teeth.

No Yakubu, Arteta, Jakielka, possbly Jo for the opening game. Fellini not fully fit and Lescott might be on his was as well. Plus they lost against Blackpool !

Not looking good for Everton at the moment !

Yep . I'm bracing myself for relegation .
Any tips on dealing with it ?

yes plenty cos as you know we have been through it many times as I am sure was your snidey inference; best thing you can do is stay focused, focus on what your team is doing and not what other teams are doing

alera said:
Its clear that Lescott has Told Moyes he wants to move but there is no proof hes put it in writing. Hence Everton lying through their teeth.

No Yakubu, Arteta, Jakielka, possbly Jo for the opening game. Fellini not fully fit and Lescott might be on his was as well. Plus they lost against Blackpool !

Not looking good for Everton at the moment !

Yep . I'm bracing myself for relegation .
Any tips on dealing with it ?

Ah ha!!! Brain-Dead, You're back ole bean!! :-)

The other night you claimed that one of us was a professional and the other an internet comic. Are you a full time internet comic or do you just do it as a hobby?

alera said:
Lescott's silence is reminding me of JT's he clearly wants to come to City otherwise he'd have come out ages ago and said otherwise. He may have even told Moyes he wants out, but now if he wants a move he'll have to hand in a transfer request. If he does hand in a transfer request and Everton still say no it leaves him being hated by the Everton fans with whom he's previously enjoyed a good relationship. Does Lescott want the move enough to face their fury if it falls through is the key issue here. As someone who doesn't rate Lescott particularly highly I just want a conclusion so he can have time to gel with the defence, or we can move on to our next target.

Well I agree with this but Evertons squad is so weak currently and their defence so bad without Lescott and Jagielka could their fans afford to get on his back ? Could Moyes drop him with no cover at all ?

I doubt it. As we have seen with Alonso if a player makes it clear he wants out in the press and in writing it will happen. This should all have happened 2 weeks ago the longer its gone on the harder it gets. Personally I am blaming Lescott as it clear he has not done what is neccessary up to this point.

Football fans aren't the most rational are they, sure there'd be a fair few who booed him injuries or not. I don't blame Lescott for wanting to leave on good terms but its been clear for a few weeks now that wasn't going to be possible. I think City should have moved on by now or started this much earlier. I said this about Terry, but Lescott needs to piss or get off the pot.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Some people might enjoy DSOB's posts, but to be honest I don't trust anyone who spends more time on another teams forum than most of us. Look at his post count, way too many to be just checking in 'out of interest.' He's obsessed and provocative and when he get's challenged he plays the victim. I enjoy reading the occasional comment from supporters of other teams but he's not added anything new or interesting apart from sparking another few pages of non Lescott related sniping, which sadly I'm now contributing to. If he's that passionate about Everton they have they'll have their own 606 page or maybe a blue moon equivilant, I'm sure he'd be welcome there. He wouldn't get the same attention as he recieves on here, but that's probably why he sticks around.

Back on Topic.....Lescott's silence is reminding me of JT's he clearly wants to come to City otherwise he'd have come out ages ago and said otherwise. He may have even told Moyes he wants out, but now if he wants a move he'll have to hand in a transfer request. If he does hand in a transfer request and Everton still say no it leaves him being hated by the Everton fans with whom he's previously enjoyed a good relationship. Does Lescott want the move enough to face their fury if it falls through is the key issue here. As someone who doesn't rate Lescott particularly highly I just want a conclusion so he can have time to gel with the defence, or we can move on to our next target.

It seems to me that you guys like to slag Everton off page after page , but as soon as a little banter comes back at you ( far more politely than your own I might add ) you start crying to the mods .
Not the City fans I used to know . What happened to you lads ?
Come back down to earth guys .

Get back on everton boards for a change^^ sick of all these jealous scousers its really boringg crap outta me!!

I may be having an 'episode' here, but I am momentarily overcome with admiration for DSOB. If he was a city fan, I'd call him a legend, for single handedly defending his club, deep in enemy territory, for so long, with not very much at all to throw at us. Of course, he isn't a city fan, so I will call him 'just another sanctimonious, obsessively jealous blue bin dipper'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.