Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failsworth_Blue said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Yep . I'm bracing myself for relegation .
Any tips on dealing with it ?

I enjoy people from other clubs posting in general but you make snide comments post after post and come across as a bit of an idiot at times if i'm being honest

Anyway back on topic and i can't see us getting Lescott and hopefully we'll have something else lined up if it doesn't happen

"A BIT" of an idiot?

Some of these arguments by my fellow City fans are pretty poor.
Sky Sources reliable? ROFL.

I trust the BBC with this one, hopefully he will write his request this time, he's had two days to write the bloody thing!

rnmcfc said:
Yes hope that an ex England manager takes over(Mclaren's out of work) and propels you back to the Premier League in the following season with record points record goals scored and 18 home wins!!! Then you move into a new stadium, cement your place in the top flight and then get taken over by one of the richest men in the world who is willing to spend his money in attempting to move you onto the next level.

that is how I dealt with relegation.

Good one .
How will you deal with the next come May ?

ffs grow up, I am sure you said you were 41 on one of your previous posts?

rnmcfc said:
Yes hope that an ex England manager takes over(Mclaren's out of work) and propels you back to the Premier League in the following season with record points record goals scored and 18 home wins!!! Then you move into a new stadium, cement your place in the top flight and then get taken over by one of the richest men in the world who is willing to spend his money in attempting to move you onto the next level.

that is how I dealt with relegation.

Good one .

we will deal with it like we dealt with the last 3, including the relegation to the third tier - by INCREASING our crowds and by keeping our collective sense of humour and good grace - we have been through a lot of shit and kept our loyalty and good name in tact, would be nice to see you go through it

chorleybloo123 said:
Some of these arguments by my fellow City fans are pretty poor.
Sky Sources reliable? ROFL.

I trust the BBC with this one, hopefully he will write his request this time, he's had two days to write the bloody thing!

Why is it that everyone seems to be buzzing when Sky Sources announce something to do with a City signing?

As much as I dislike Moyes for his terrible football, being dour, miserable and a bad sport, I can at least accept he is doing his job.

When you look at what he has to work with I am sure most of us would not want to loose Lescott either. He is easily their best defender despite what their fans are saying now he has made it clear he wants to leave.

Moyes has the chairman in his pocket as well. He knows that without him, Everton would be completely fucked.

As with Bacon face and Wenger the wheels are comming off big time there when he leaves...

19 million for him and the rest for a bloody pen. i know if you put something down in scouse land you lose it, but give me a break write the request.

BringBackSwales said:
Good one .

we will deal with it like we dealt with the last 3, including the relegation to the third tier - by INCREASING our crowds and by keeping our collective sense of humour and good grace - we have been through a lot of shit and kept our loyalty and good name in tact, would be nice to see you go through it
How many times do you plan on responding to the same question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.