Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CITYROBBO said:
Anthony_18 said:
Anyone heard Moyes post match interview after their Blackpool game yet?

Everton lost 2-1 and jo went off injured not heard interview yet, doubt moyes be in good mood!!

no and moyes' bad mood aint gonna help joleon finish that letter any quicker

alera said:
Anyone heard Moyes post match interview after their Blackpool game yet?

No what was said ? Let me guess, Lescott has not asked to leave, Hes not for sale even for £400 million. City are unprofessional, they have no class, dont conduct themselves in a proper way. Are a complete disgrace.

Thats the normal bullshit and lies he spouts.......

Spot on!

BTW i want to apologize for taken you as an Everon supporter based on one singel post!

Is it just me or do some of you sense a conspiracy theory with these on going transfer saga's. When Terry held out for that long he has now come out of it revitalised and raring to go and give it a good go in winning the title again whilst wasting our time. Lescott could be acting under Moyes in dragging this out intentionally, again wasting our time and then with Lescott staying it could revitalise them and would feel like a new signing and hit us with a psycholigical blow.

I might sound a bit far fetched but this is getting on my nerves now. With me living in Merseyside now, im getting sick and tired of the bitterness aimed at our club. We are getting dismissed at every opportunity (Which for other clubs i wouldn't mind) but Evertonians need putting down a peg or two.

Of course Moyes is going to bash us. He's practicing for the day he can dump his temporary placement to take on his dream job at the rags! Sad little man ;)

Is it just me or do some of you sense a conspiracy theory with these on going transfer saga's. When Terry held out for that long he has now come out of it revitalised and raring to go and give it a good go in winning the title again whilst wasting our time. Lescott could be acting under Moyes in dragging this out intentionally, again wasting our time and then with Lescott staying it could revitalise them and would feel like a new signing and hit us with a psycholigical blow.

I might sound a bit far fetched but this is getting on my nerves now. With me living in Merseyside now, im getting sick and tired of the bitterness aimed at our club. We are getting dismissed at every opportunity (Which for other clubs i wouldn't mind) but Evertonians need putting down a peg or two.

TBH I dont think the player or Moyes are that clever. Hes just been badly advised.

Some good news anyway :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1204357/Bassong-chooses-Tottenham-ahead-City-fined-Newcastle-missing-Dundee-United-game.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Hopefully its true I would arather go with what we have than sign Bassong or Distin !

Pezzer2 said:

Sod Lescott-it's you I'm worried about.Some things in life are more important than football.

alera said:

TBH I dont think the player or Moyes are that clever. Hes just been badly advised.

Some good news anyway :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1204357/Bassong-chooses-Tottenham-ahead-City-fined-Newcastle-missing-Dundee-United-game.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Hopefully its true I would arather go with what we have than sign Bassong or Distin !

That is great news imo. We dont need panic buys just because we might not sign Lescott. We can cope without for now and make sure we get another top class centre half when one is available. Alex, Bamsong or Distin would not be a major improvement in what we already have.

I don't want Distin or Bassong anyway, hope we get Lescott soon so he can atleast play once before Blackburn.... hip permitting mind you :P

Just heard something, won't comment on it's reliability but make of this what you will!

My brother (also a city fan) is a bartender in a swanky bar up in Blackpool. He was on the VIP lounge a couple of hours ago when Osman, Pienaar and Lescott went in (amongst others he didn't recognise). He got chatting with Osman and asked what was the deal with Lescott and he reckons Moyes is so irate with City that he will reject any transfer requests and has already asked Kenwright to make Lescott the best paid player at the club. Also said Jo is a superb player in training and has only shown half of what he can do in the PL and said Everton are close to taking a young swedish lad from under our noses (he can't remember name).

*Puts tin hat on ready for abuse*

Throw at me what you will, Upson anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.