Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garry.Cook said:
Just heard something, won't comment on it's reliability but make of this what you will!

My brother (also a city fan) is a bartender in a swanky bar up in Blackpool. He was on the VIP lounge a couple of hours ago when Osman, Pienaar and Lescott went in (amongst others he didn't recognise). He got chatting with Osman and asked what was the deal with Lescott and he reckons Moyes is so irate with City that he will reject any transfer requests and has already asked Kenwright to make Lescott the best paid player at the club. Also said Jo is a superb player in training and has only shown half of what he can do in the PL and said Everton are close to taking a young swedish lad from under our noses (he can't remember name).

*Puts tin hat on ready for abuse*

Throw at me what you will, Upson anyone?

The lad hes talking about is Rasmus Elm.

sad for Moyers the day, we take Jo back then :(

PS.
Can't se Everton will be able to match our salary offered to Lescott anytime soon.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Garry.Cook said:
Just heard something, won't comment on it's reliability but make of this what you will!

My brother (also a city fan) is a bartender in a swanky bar up in Blackpool. He was on the VIP lounge a couple of hours ago when Osman, Pienaar and Lescott went in (amongst others he didn't recognise). He got chatting with Osman and asked what was the deal with Lescott and he reckons Moyes is so irate with City that he will reject any transfer requests and has already asked Kenwright to make Lescott the best paid player at the club. Also said Jo is a superb player in training and has only shown half of what he can do in the PL and said Everton are close to taking a young swedish lad from under our noses (he can't remember name).

How long ago was you told this news? Osman played for Everton tonight and the match only finished at about 9.40pm
lol... busted!!! pmsl

So...nothing has happened, right?

I can go back to fucking that 45 year-old MILF from Essex I met at my girls ballet class this morning, right? Just checking.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Garry.Cook said:

How long ago was you told this news? Osman played for Everton tonight and the match only finished at about 9.40pm

He rang me about 15 mins ago, I posted as soon as I heard. No idea what time they arrived or anything, he just rang me and said "never guess who I was speaking to before". Sorry.

M35 Blue said:
alera said:
TBH I dont think the player or Moyes are that clever. Hes just been badly advised.

Some good news anyway :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1204357/Bassong-chooses-Tottenham-ahead-City-fined-Newcastle-missing-Dundee-United-game.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Hopefully its true I would arather go with what we have than sign Bassong or Distin !

I fucking hate that website, that bloody news channel with its music scared the shit out of me.......again!

and i thought it was only me that jumps a fookin mile when that comes on :)

We should keep up our interest until Lescott gets his payrise which will trigger unrest in their squad.

In all honesty though I really think it is time to walk away from this now. City should also take note of Moyes' attitude, there are plenty of other clubs who would be more than happy to take players on loan from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.