Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garry.Cook said:
Just heard something, won't comment on it's reliability but make of this what you will!

My brother (also a city fan) is a bartender in a swanky bar up in Blackpool. He was on the VIP lounge a couple of hours ago when Osman, Pienaar and Lescott went in (amongst others he didn't recognise). He got chatting with Osman and asked what was the deal with Lescott and he reckons Moyes is so irate with City that he will reject any transfer requests and has already asked Kenwright to make Lescott the best paid player at the club. Also said Jo is a superb player in training and has only shown half of what he can do in the PL and said Everton are close to taking a young swedish lad from under our noses (he can't remember name).

*Puts tin hat on ready for abuse*

Throw at me what you will, Upson anyone?

even if they made him top earner,they still can,t compete with us.......

Garry.Cook said:
Just heard something, won't comment on it's reliability but make of this what you will!

My brother (also a city fan) is a bartender in a swanky bar up in Blackpool. He was on the VIP lounge a couple of hours ago when Osman, Pienaar and Lescott went in (amongst others he didn't recognise). He got chatting with Osman and asked what was the deal with Lescott and he reckons Moyes is so irate with City that he will reject any transfer requests and has already asked Kenwright to make Lescott the best paid player at the club. Also said Jo is a superb player in training and has only shown half of what he can do in the PL and said Everton are close to taking a young swedish lad from under our noses (he can't remember name).

I wouldn't be suprised if this is true. everton are trying to prove a point that they wont be bullied (even though theyre not anyway). Out of interest which bar is it that your brother works in?

AND NO UPSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garry.Cook said:

how long did it take for you to think that story up

alera said:
Is it just me or do some of you sense a conspiracy theory with these on going transfer saga's. When Terry held out for that long he has now come out of it revitalised and raring to go and give it a good go in winning the title again whilst wasting our time. Lescott could be acting under Moyes in dragging this out intentionally, again wasting our time and then with Lescott staying it could revitalise them and would feel like a new signing and hit us with a psycholigical blow.

I might sound a bit far fetched but this is getting on my nerves now. With me living in Merseyside now, im getting sick and tired of the bitterness aimed at our club. We are getting dismissed at every opportunity (Which for other clubs i wouldn't mind) but Evertonians need putting down a peg or two.

TBH I dont think the player or Moyes are that clever. Hes just been badly advised.

Some good news anyway :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1204357/Bassong-chooses-Tottenham-ahead-City-fined-Newcastle-missing-Dundee-United-game.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Hopefully its true I would arather go with what we have than sign Bassong or Distin !

I fucking hate that website, that bloody news channel with its music scared the shit out of me.......again!

BlueTurban said:
Garry.Cook said:

I wouldn't be suprised if this is true. everton are trying to prove a point that they wont be bullied (even though theyre not anyway). Out of interest which bar is it that your brother works in?

AND NO UPSON!!!!!!!!!!!!
if this is true we really ought to call Jo back and fuck that scottish **** off

Garry.Cook said:

Sorry mate i cant bring myself to believe that but i would agree on bringing in Upson.

Bout time we fucked the toffees off...no oil money for you bastards and keep dreaming of signing Mutinho till whenever you get your own sugar dady...Keep Lescott as well he was fucking shite against the 'all stars' of the MLS - A right donkey

Garry.Cook said:

How long ago was you told this news? Osman played for Everton tonight and the match only finished at about 9.40pm

BlueTurban said:
Garry.Cook said:

AND NO UPSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schofield's Bar it's called. Never been myself but it's one of the most expensive ones.

BlueMooner87 said:
BlueTurban said:

AND NO UPSON!!!!!!!!!!!!
if this is true we really ought to call Jo back and fuck that scottish **** off

Too right! I dont understand why he's there in the first place. Surely we should have waited for the lescott deal to go through and use him as bait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.