Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superhands said:
Times saying Lescott and Moyes had an altercation on Monday - sounds like Moyes is furious

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/everton/article6739390.ece

http://www.footballnewshq.com/

Take it you're a peep show fan mate, with that username?! big fan of that show and not meaning to be a dick but it's actually 'superhans'......

Even if Moyes and Lescott haven't had the altercation the times mention it's no suprise of Moyes is annoyed he's only got a 2 weeks to sort out a replacement. Can't help but think if Lescott wants the move as badly as has been reported he would have done more, earlier to ensure he got it. This long drawn out saga isn't helping either teams preparation the sooner it's over the better, whether that means he signs for us, or he stays where he is.

Joleon, you finished that letter yet mate? You have been writing it since Monday evening so it must be close to being completed I would imagine?

BringBackSwales said:
Joleon, you finished that letter yet mate? You have been writing it since Monday evening so it must be close to being completed I would imagine?
Dear Mr Kenwright,

Ive had enough of playing for woodentooth and his kick and rush football infront of half empty stadiums and i no want to move to the most talked about ambitious club in English football.

They are investing heavily in there football club unlike your club Mr Kenwright,they also pay a lot better aswell.Im also fedup with that shitty music we have to run out to at home matches also.

Based on the fact that the bugeyed raw fish eating one Mr Moyes will soon be off to pastures new, in the chase for glory, because you you tight failed actor of a twat wont buy any world class players i hereby hand in my written transfer request.

yours sincerely

Jolean

Everton have already stated that they expect Lescott to play Friday night, so as far as they are concerned he will not be leaving. This one is becoming a joke now, Lescott may have had words with Moyes but he is no closer to the exit door, why you would keep a player who is so keen to leave, whist very good money is on the table is beyond me.

Taylor said:
Everton have already stated that they expect Lescott to play Friday night, so as far as they are concerned he will not be leaving. This one is becoming a joke now, Lescott may have had words with Moyes but he is no closer to the exit door, why you would keep a player who is so keen to leave, whist very good money is on the table is beyond me.

Possibly because they'll struggle to find a replacement both defensively & attacking. Don't forget, most of their goals come from headers at set pieces & Lescott is usually heavily involved either winning the header or causing interference for others to sneak in behind.

Take away the headers & they're a bottom 6 side rather than top 6.

Taylor said:
What you've got to remember is that the Senderos transfer has not gone through yet and that must have a bearing on whether or not we get Lescott - as soon as that's finalised you would expect Jolian to officially say he wants to leave and then we can agree on a final price.

What a cliffhanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.