Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

my best mate is an everton fan so i watch a lot of everton games, gotta say rodwell looks the biz. watched him for u21s the other day and he was brilliant. he's so young still too.

as for other everton players that i'd have at city, deffo have the yak, 88 prem goals in 197 games is pretty good going. pienaar i dont rate at all, although he looked better in the latter parts of the season. arteta is great, cahill is, baines is well better than bridge at the moment tho.

coops said:
Well it says better than Wayne Rooney at his age. I understand what you mean but you cannot confirm them two in any way what so ever

I believe I wrote 'He is reputed to be better than Rooney when Rooney was the same age by many ( not necessarily by me ) and has the worlds eyes on him .'

Where the hell did this thread appear from?

Someone PM me what they know ;)

Darker shade of Blue said:
coops said:
Well it says better than Wayne Rooney at his age. I understand what you mean but you cannot confirm them two in any way what so ever

I believe I wrote 'He is reputed to be better than Rooney when Rooney was the same age by many ( not necessarily by me ) and has the worlds eyes on him .'

Fair enough but whoever is comparing them needs to sort their head out

Dubai Blue said:
Shooter 83 said:
Kompany > Jags(dont tell me a one season wonder is better than one of europe's top young cb's)
Jagielka is a much better CB than VK.

No way I watched Kompany alot when he was playing CL football at 17, we'll hopefully see next season.

For the record , the Everton players who impressed me the most last season were Jags , Baines , Fellaini , Rodwell , and Pienaar .

Need to go out for a bit .
Back later .

Darker shade of Blue said:
For the record , the Everton players who impressed me the most last season were Jags , Baines , Fellaini , Rodwell , and Pienaar .

Need to go out for a bit .
Back later .

Dont forget yer pen..:) ;)

Marvin said:
avoidconfusion said:
I think there is about 4 Everton players that I rate:

Lescott, Jagielka, Arteta and perhaps Gosling.

None of the others you are mentioned are top 4 material. In fact I would not want any of them in the City team either.
Cahill?
Year after year they finish in the top 6. We have never finished that high in the Premiership, so don't go too far

I don't like Cahill.

Besides, them finishing higher than us down to their manager who is miles better than the managers we had over the last few years.

avoidconfusion said:
Marvin said:
avoidconfusion said:

None of the others you are mentioned are top 4 material. In fact I would not want any of them in the City team either.
Cahill?
Year after year they finish in the top 6. We have never finished that high in the Premiership, so don't go too far

I don't like Cahill.

Besides, them finishing higher than us down to their manager who is miles better than the managers we had over the last few years.

Probley down to the fact they have been building a solid team for 4-5 years, while we are in year 1.

Shooter 83 said:
avoidconfusion said:
Marvin said:
avoidconfusion said:

Cahill?

I don't like Cahill.

Probley down to the fact they have been building a solid team for 4-5 years, while we are in year 1.

Yeh Hughes is only in the job a season, Everton have been building for 5-6 years, We will finish ahead of them next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.