Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned Tosspot said:
Fuck Distin.

We desperately need a Premier League high standard centre half. Ferdinand and Terry are out of reach so you go for the next best English ones which are Lescott and Upson.

Upson is poor though.

I agree with this, if we can't get Lescott forget about it and look abroad. I'm sure theres defenders abroad who would be available for the money we're offering for Lescott who are better than what we've currently got

Banned Tosspot said:
Fuck Distin.

We desperately need a Premier League high standard centre half. Ferdinand and Terry are out of reach so you go for the next best English ones which are Lescott and Upson.

Upson is poor though.

WHAT LIKE ALL OUR ENGLISH FORWARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Vidic, Haaegland? , Alex ?

Ducado said:
Just a little note

Can you all please try and keep this Thread on topic please!

If there is nothing to discuss (or any news about Lescott) don't post

<a class="postlink" href="http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2009/02/2320lollipop_415x388.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2009/ ... 15x388.jpg</a>

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Fuck Distin.

Upson is poor though.

WHAT LIKE ALL OUR ENGLISH FORWARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Vidic, Haaegland? , Alex ?
You won't get Vidic.

The other two are shite.

keemcfc said:
im pisd, i dont even know how muttch suther comfert ive hadd
There's nothing worse than Southern Comfort burps the day after a session - ewe...........

Back to Lescott - I hope he's in a City shirt soon - I think he will be - we have more to offer him than Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.