Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambridgeblue said:
CITYROBBO said:
^^ I would agree, he does get caught out defensivly and can improve on that but in fairness he gets no help down that side and hopefully in a settled back 4 he will prosper.

He was our best player by a country mile in South Africa... with Barry in the team he is MUCH more comfortable.

On another note Petrov has found his shooting boots recently hasn't he!

Have we heard anything more from the ITKs re lescott? The telegraph reckons he could be unveiled today.

All the press reports are quoting the Sun article and there's been no more ITK info

personal I think the Sun are just guessing so we are no futher along in terms of knowing whats happening

kippaxblue76 said:
BringBackSwales said:
can people give Bridge a break, the season hasnt even started yet and there are people all over this forum slagging the guy off - for christs sake lay off a bit

i'm not slagging him off just saying that he needs to improve on last season as i am sure most would agree.

it was a general point mate, not aimed specifically at you

I think people need to give Bridge a break, I do agree that he did look vunerable last season but maybe thats due to the fact he had Robinho infront of him who does minimal tracking back so he was left very exposed at times. I believe the addition of Barry will bring more balance to the midfield and and the additions of Toure and hopefully Lescott will provide us with a much stronger defence.

According to another forum I go on, various Everton twitter sources including the official one have stated that they have "reluctantly accepted a £22m bid with performance bonus".

No idea whether it's true or not.

Anyone see the game against Rangers, our defence looked poor again we definately need more cover in there.

Petrov easily our best player again. No chance we are getting rid of him.

moomba said:
According to another forum I go on, various Everton twitter sources including the official one have stated that they have "reluctantly accepted a £22m bid with performance bonus".

No idea whether it's true or not.
you got a link mate?

alera said:
Anyone see the game against Rangers, our defence looked poor again we definately need more cover in there.

yeah i watched pal it was'nt the defence that worried me it was the way rangers ran through our midfield i think he's gonna have to look at playing 4 in there to toughen it up just hope it was one of those games when the players could'nt be arsed

uwe rosler 28 said:
alera said:

yeah i watched pal it was'nt the defence that worried me it was the way rangers ran through our midfield i think he's gonna have to look at playing 4 in there to toughen it up just hope it was one of those games when the players could'nt be arsed
I saw it, and would again like to reinforce that i think Weiss is a top notch dribbler, we need to tie him down because i think hes class and dont want another sturridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.