Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Moyes come from Preston was it?

When Everton came in for him, and he wanted to go, did Preston say no you've got to stay and manage us for the same money you are on now?

Moyes is taking the piss out of Lescott and stopping him earning double wages. Would Moyes not move to the rags for double wages?

If a player wants to leave City let him. If a player wants to leave Everton let him. Lescott will never get an offer like this again and Lescott needs to realise that's the bottom line.

So what if he puts a request in and the fans don't like it? Boo Hoo...it's a job he doesn't support Everton FFS.

He's tried the rational way. Everton aren't having any of it. Lescott if you want to come fight for it because the guy saying you can't go is a hypocrite.

By the way get a move on or miss the boat....forever.

I hope we have better quality back ups lined up . Its time we pulled out officially of this deal, Lescotts good but not that fucking amazing and get some foreign internationals in at a good price.

Cobwebcat said:

When Everton came in for him, and he wanted to go, did Preston say no you've got to stay and manage us for the same money you are on now?

Moyes is taking the piss out of Lescott and stopping him earning double wages. Would Moyes not move to the rags for double wages?

If a player wants to leave City let him. If a player wants to leave Everton let him. Lescott will never get an offer like this again and Lescott needs to realise that's the bottom line.

So what if he puts a request in and the fans don't like it? Boo Hoo...it's a job he doesn't support Everton FFS.

He's tried the rational way. Everton aren't having any of it. Lescott if you want to come fight for it because the guy saying you can't go is a hypocrite.

Not up to him is it - unless you want him to go on strike.

I don't blame Everton and Moyes for playing hardball.But then so should we.
Give him (and them) an ultimatum and move on.
In my eyes,Lescott is a good player-but no better than that.He just isn't worth getting into a drawn out saga over.
For instance-this "England international" thing is a smokescreen.He's on a par with the likes of Brown and Upson-he'll only get in the team when the decent players get injured.
Is he really so much better than our Ned-or is it that Everton are actually just far better organised defensively?
Lescott's not fit to clean Van Buyten's boots in my book.And that's just the first name I could pick out of the air.

Damocles said:
Wonder where we would be now if we would have kept Van Buyten?

The best CB we've had since Watson...and we couldn't afford the £2.5million at the time.
31 now but I'd give him a two year deal tomorrow.

Marvin said:
Cobwebcat said:

Not up to him is it - unless you want him to go on strike.

In reality it is up to him he can make life impossible for Everton just as they are doing to him. Obviously he doesn't want to who would but the time has come. Tell the press you want to go and what are Everton going to do? Why would they keep a very unhappy player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.