Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the club have put out the message its got to be done by the weekend which is about right for me. Everton then say hes playing in their game tommorow. Its not going to happen unless Lescott grows some balls and gets a written request in. Even then I have a feeling it would drag on until the end of the window.

I just dont think hes worth the hassle, its fucking up our build up and potentially start of the season. It must be unsetteling for Dunne and Nedum.

We could get in Alves or Hangerland in a couple of days. Move on to an alternate or go with what we have (once Ben Haim has been exited)

arsenal sell senderos to minging moyes,whats the odds on selling lescott to arsenal? is this why hes waiting? lets face it, he wants big wages obviously what would ebeneezer wenger offer him? this has dragged and dragged, and first match approaching, sort it spraky, bung em a wad we all know a 3rd bid is coming, or he would have said it wasnt today, offer a 3rd, if refused get jo back and tell em to offski

If it’s in writing there is proof. The fact Everton are denying he’s even asked to leave paints its own story.

Speak to the press and put it in writing = Irrefutable.

Have a quiet word with the manager = worth fuck all. The club can say what they want in the absence of any proof or official comment from the player.

He’s not put it in writing, if he had it would be out and we would know about it you can be sure.

This is far to similar to the JT situation. Waiting on the player to act. The difference is its not July anymore.

CB's should have been our first priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.