Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
We really do need to start picking up the pace with our defensive additions, there's a week until the season starts, and less than 4 weeks until the transfer window ends. This Lescott farce (becasue that's what it's now becoming) needs to get sorted one way or the other and quickly. Either get him signed up or else move on to another target. The addition of Kolo Toure simply won't be enuogh to fix a defence that was our main weakness last season.
Me Wants HANGELAND! could probably get him for 12-15 million, weaken fulham as well.

I think we should be buying Upson at this point, if we do get Lescott great we have cover for him if we don't get Lescott we have good competition for Nedum and Kompany

BlueMooner87 said:
I think we should be buying Upson at this point, if we do get Lescott great we have cover for him if we don't get Lescott we have good competition for Nedum and Kompany

do you think upson will come as cover.......jesus....he wants a world cup place.........

We really do need to start picking up the pace with our defensive additions, there's a week until the season starts, and less than 4 weeks until the transfer window ends. This Lescott farce (becasue that's what it's now becoming) needs to get sorted one way or the other and quickly. Either get him signed up or else move on to another target. The addition of Kolo Toure simply won't be enuogh to fix a defence that was our main weakness last season.

Concur, its reached Terry levels of farce but hes not worth the hassle. We need someone better than TBH and Dunne for cover that much is certain. Also Garrido is not top half of the table quality defensively.

As much as it pains me to say it Distain is starting to look like a good option for a season at least.

I fully expect us to walk away from this over the weekend if there is no serious movement.

I thought we had learned lessons from Kaka, Terry and Eto. Seems this is not the case.

riley347 said:
BlueMooner87 said:

do you think upson will come as cover.......jesus....he wants a world cup place.........

DVB
DVB
DVB
DVB
DVB
DVB

Get DVB in !!!!

I would move on while leaving the offer on the table, Everton might be counting on us not pulling out and I'm sure this is making for an unhappy dressingroom. It's time to look outside England, the only worry now is that most of the players we would be interested in will be away pretty much all next week, so unless we set something up within the next 48hrs, this will be the players that start the season.

Forget Lescott. He doesn't wanna come. Bring back Distin, I reckon.
Btw, why didn't Onuoha figure at the Rangers match?

Shegelu said:
Forget Lescott. He doesn't wanna come. Bring back Distin, I reckon.
Btw, why didn't Onuoha figure at the Rangers match?
I think Ned split his head in the game before.someone said, in training he asked kolo to cover heading the ball cos of his cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.