Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
If Lescott turns out to be a no go, do you think we've got anyone lined up for a quick completion like we did with eto'o/Adebayor? If so, who?

Hangeland (hopefully), although I reckon (and I dread) Matthew Upson.

Much prefer Michael Turner from Hull City though.

chrisb182 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
If Lescott turns out to be a no go, do you think we've got anyone lined up for a quick completion like we did with eto'o/Adebayor? If so, who?

why,s everyone got a hang up with upson...????.....he,s an england international......

riley347 said:
chrisb182 said:

why,s everyone got a hang up with upson...????.....he,s an england international......

he's not a "sexy" name like all of our other signings. But I'm with you, he would improve our squad and is better than Dunne and Onuoha (at least at this moment).

riley347 said:
chrisb182 said:

Sadly being an England international doesn't mean a great deal anymore.... he's got less caps than Vassell got lol.

Plus he's 30 and really not all that good. Slighty better than what we have now, true, but we might as well aim higher if we can.

I have just heard that we have agreed a fee believed to be £22 million for lescott. Personal terms and medical to go. I dont know how reliable the info is as it is from a Everton fan.

We should find out soon as it should be on SSN.

Just passing on what i heard

city wonderland said:
I have just heard that we have agreed a fee believed to be £22 million for lescott. Personal terms and medical to go. I dont know how reliable the info is as it is from a Everton fan.

that's that sorted then

city wonderland said:

Can't see it personally

Nothing in the normal press outlets = bollocks. Its not happening.

Shame Lescott didnt have the bottle to make it happen.

He better get his bullshit excuses ready " I was never going to leave, love club, kiss badge etc"

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
i hope its any of these:

bruno alves,
mertersacker,
metzelder,
chiellini, (or however you spell it)
demichelis, (or however you spell it)
agger,
naldo,
marchena,
westermen,
mensah, (or however you spell it)
alexis,
rodriguez, (or however you spell it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.