Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
keemcfc said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
If Lescott turns out to be a no go, do you think we've got anyone lined up for a quick completion like we did with eto'o/Adebayor? If so, who?
i hope its any of these:

bruno alves,
mertersacker,
metzelder,
chiellini, (or however you spell it)
demichelis, (or however you spell it)
agger,
naldo,
marchena,
westermen,
mensah, (or however you spell it)
alexis,
rodriguez, (or however you spell it)

It won't be so get over it ffs

Andouble said:
riley347 said:
why,s everyone got a hang up with upson...????.....he,s an england international......

he's not a "sexy" name like all of our other signings. But I'm with you, he would improve our squad and is better than Dunne and Onuoha (at least at this moment).

There is no way Upson is better than Onuoha. Upson would make back-up at best for me.

Taylor said:
city wonderland said:
I have just heard that we have agreed a fee believed to be £22 million for lescott. Personal terms and medical to go. I dont know how reliable the info is as it is from a Everton fan.

We should find out soon as it should be on SSN.

Just passing on what i heard

Can't see it personally

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

chrisb182 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
If Lescott turns out to be a no go, do you think we've got anyone lined up for a quick completion like we did with eto'o/Adebayor? If so, who?

Hangeland (hopefully), although I reckon (and I dread) Matthew Upson.

Much prefer Michael Turner from Hull City though.
michael turner is an unknown quantity, bit like hangeland, they've has 1 season in the prem, both shone for there respective clubs theres no doubting that, but hughes wants proven prem players, im not sure these 2 would come into that category, imo hangeland is better than turner any day of the week! but i'd take upson over both these guys, yes he's just turned 30 but he is prem proven! he left arsenal because of firstly keown and adams then campbell arrived there is no shame in losing out to those 3 at that time in there respective careers, moved to brum where he was head and shoulders the best CB there and now at west ham he's there best CB, and capello picks this guy FFS a 60 someting year old italian, who has won most things as a football manager,and certainly knows more about the game than any of us and if he deems him good enough to be playing for england then city certainly should be happy to aquire his services!! upson or lescott for me

after all that has been said in this press this week about lescott wanting to leave, i believe that if he plays tonight he will stay at Everton as if he was dead set on leaving he would refuse to play tonight.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
after all that has been said in this press this week about lescott wanting to leave, i believe that if he plays tonight he will stay at Everton as if he was dead set on leaving he would refuse to play tonight.

Not neccessarily, he is a professional after all !!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
dont think its as clear cut as that mate, its world cup year and the likes of lescott vyeing for a place in that squad he would have to play well and act professional at all times

BlueMooner87 said:
keemcfc said:
i hope its any of these:

bruno alves,
mertersacker,
metzelder,
chiellini, (or however you spell it)
demichelis, (or however you spell it)
agger,
naldo,
marchena,
westermen,
mensah, (or however you spell it)
alexis,
rodriguez, (or however you spell it)

It won't be so get over it ffs
weve been linked with marchena and non of them are impossable, we wernt linked with adebayor and that happened.

the only thing that makes me doubtfull is the fact that hughes is obsessed with prem proven players.

besides, im just saying i hope its any of these, sorry i forgot that they changed the transfer forum to an opinion free area.

ffs.

i see what they (the people who stay on off topic) mean when they go on about people on the transfer forum, everyone having a go at people just for saying something, and most of the time they dont even say stuff worthy of getting shot for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.