Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capello disagrees

As do I. At the moment anyway. If this isnt done and dusted over the weekend its not happening IMO.

It it does fall through Upson, Hangerland, Distain are more than likely on the plan B list.

city wonderland said:
I have just heard that we have agreed a fee believed to be £22 million for lescott. Personal terms and medical to go. I dont know how reliable the info is as it is from a Everton fan.

We should find out soon as it should be on SSN.

Just passing on what i heard
is your everton mate connected with everton in anyway! does he usually know whats going on everton regarded?

keemcfc said:
BlueMooner87 said:
It won't be so get over it ffs
weve been linked with marchena and non of them are impossable, we wernt linked with adebayor and that happened.

the only thing that makes me doubtfull is the fact that hughes is obsessed with prem proven players.

besides, im just saying i hope its any of these, sorry i forgot that they changed the transfer forum to an opinion free area.

ffs.

i see what they (the people who stay on off topic) mean when they go on about people on the transfer forum, everyone having a go at people just for saying something, and most of the time they dont even say stuff worthy of getting shot for.
it's more the fact that people just pick names out of thin air and just mention them, unfortunatly 90% of the people on this forum think FM and FIFA are scouting guides, we were linked with Adebayor actually. Also maybe Hughes is obsessed with prem proven players because his job is on the line and when defenders are concerned it's a big gamble if they take time to settle in you may have lost your job by then,look at Vidic it took him 6 months to settle.

BlueMooner87 said:
Also maybe Hughes is obsessed with prem proven players because his job is on the line and when defenders are concerned it's a big gamble if they take time to settle in you may have lost your job by then,look at Vidic it took him 6 months to settle.

I'd rather have a top class defender that takes six months to settle than a defender that can play straight away but will never be as good.

Anything else is selling the club short IMO.

moomba said:
BlueMooner87 said:
Also maybe Hughes is obsessed with prem proven players because his job is on the line and when defenders are concerned it's a big gamble if they take time to settle in you may have lost your job by then,look at Vidic it took him 6 months to settle.

I'd rather have a top class defender that takes six months to settle than a defender that can play straight away but will never be as good.

Anything else is selling the club short IMO.
Hughes could have been sacked by then think about it from his position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.