Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes was just on saying that noone was being sold and that the Senderos deal was being negotiated.

Anthony_18 said:
I hope those comments from Hughes can be taken with a pinch of salt, because if he's really serious, big questions have to be asked about his transfer policies, we need at least another two defenders, surprised he didn't try for Neill to be honest, on a free and surely better than Zabaleta and an unpredictable Richards, but if theirs no more defensive additons I honestly think Hughes will be signing his own death warrant.
Neill is crap, he is a rich mans Danny Mills.

johnmc said:
Deleted and poster warned.

{edit by cleavers}

769865.gif

Biamp said:
smiles said:
MH on the OS

"If we see a deal that attracts us or makes sense, we may pursue it. But we've near enough hit every target we wanted so we can't be too disappointed if the business we've done is the only business we'll do."

hmmmmmm

Interesting stuff... What do you make of this ?!

Surely we have more defensive targets?! a new CB partnership should have been our first priority.

Biamp said:
smiles said:
MH on the OS

"If we see a deal that attracts us or makes sense, we may pursue it. But we've near enough hit every target we wanted so we can't be too disappointed if the business we've done is the only business we'll do."

hmmmmmm

If Hughes enters the season with the back 4 the way it is now, he will be fucking lucky to have this job at the start of next season, I think he knows that, Everton knows that and every other man and his dog knows that. So I'm sure he would be gutted to close the window like this, I know I am.

johnmc said:
johnmc said:
Deleted and poster warned.

{edit by cleavers}

Unjustified

Its time some people on here grew up and stopped with the personal abuse to our visitors, this topic is about one of THEIR players, so its perfectly reasonable for them to comment, and before anyone whinges a number of them have been warned too.

LETS STICK TO THE TOPIC AND LEAVE THE ABUSE OUT PLEASE.

enough is enough we must walk from this signing moyes dosn't want to sell end of,we now have to look across europe and bring in a couple of players.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Biamp said:
If Hughes enters the season with the back 4 the way it is now, he will be fucking lucky to have this job at the start of next season, I think he knows that, Everton knows that and every other man and his dog knows that. So I'm sure he would be gutted to close the window like this, I know I am.

Like other people have already said, I think we should be looking in the Bundesliga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.