johnmc said:
stony said:
769865.gif

mofo!! (not sure if that is allowed)

twofinger.gif

Sorry mate, I couldn't help it.

stony said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
If Hughes enters the season with the back 4 the way it is now, he will be fucking lucky to have this job at the start of next season, I think he knows that, Everton knows that and every other man and his dog knows that. So I'm sure he would be gutted to close the window like this, I know I am.

Like other people have already said, I think we should be looking in the Bundesliga
That's what I don't understand, Hughes has pulled off some real gems from the German League over the years(not least Kompany)and yet now he seems to have lost all confidence in going outside England.

Its a shame about Lescott but is he the player we really need?

In my opinion we need a true leader, a player that will become the spine of the team and put the fear of god into opposition strikers. Lescott is not that player. The rags have got, Vidic and Plug, The dippers have Skrtel and Carragher and Chelsea have Terry. Lescott is not that type of player, he is not a leader, he wont galvanize the side, we need an orchestrator.

Forget Lescott now, someone so spineless who cant stand up to Moyes for the sake of progressing his career will never become the backbone of this team.

Thanks Joleon but your time has passed now.

svennis pennis said:

In my opinion we need a true leader, a player that will become the spine of the team and put the fear of god into opposition strikers. Lescott is not that player. The rags have got, Vidic and Plug, The dippers have Skrtel and Carragher and Chelsea have Terry. Lescott is not that type of player, he is not a leader, he wont galvanize the side, we need an orchestrator.

Forget Lescott now, someone so spineless who cant stand up to Moyes for the sake of progressing his career will never become the backbone of this team.

Thanks Jolene but your time has passed now.

We need a central defender with a left peg. Stop being so dramatic.

m27 said:
svennis pennis said:

Thanks Jolene but your time has passed now.

We need a central defender with a left peg. Stop being so dramatic.

sorry i agree with m27,whats dramatic about his post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.